Black Cat's King of the Street Series | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Black Cat's King of the Street Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had me thinking business must be real good, lol. I was never a Busa guy before, but I like pissing in the wind even less.

You guys better be working real hard on your stuff cause I dont wanna win all the events by myself....lol

Wow.... John I think Styno took a trash talking coarse at my school...I would hate to see a Busa at the bottom of the ladder with that HP

Wow.... John I think Styno took a trash talking coarse at my school...I would hate to see a Busa at the bottom of the ladder with that HP

Ha no no, I said I doubt Jonny will be on the bottom of the ladder. Hes been playing this game a long time and knows what he's doin!
No smack talkn here!!:headbang:

I will say its been kinda boring though Joe since youve been "behaiving" on here!!
Haha!

I have been a long time street racer and now track guy, most of u know me as the crazy guy on the busa or by usherracing!! I have been doing racing for a long time and injoy racing alot, most of u at TMP on most friday test&tunes and weekend races. The new guys we meet and the guys that ask question about where he do better, we all help each other out!!For next year we the racers would like to c a full race season for all the drag racers and really fair racing ( class for the street rider ) drag racing with the ride to make it happen and no delay boxes and no sleds, sorry to all the sled guy and the wheel bar guys but lets make it fair for everybody!!!! Thats my2 cent and if u agree post it!!!!I have my running mid 8 sec at 170mph,*fast but when it comes to bracket racing everybody and anybody can win!!! That is why we need racers to show support for the fastest growning sport and some of the cheaper way to go fast!!! And in some events we race cars, trucks, and even pro mod but we all know who wins lol !!!! Its fun and u meet some of the best people u would never meet until u try racing ur bike and feeling the rush of how fast ur bike really is!! And will make u a better rider in the long run!!!*So all and all POST how u feel and put ur input in, we are listening and we want to make this a full season of racing for the up coming years to come.*Thanks for your time to read this tread and look forward to hear your input and make next year the start of many more racing events!!!

This was a post started by Tate...good news buddy you got what you asked for...are you coming out?.....lol

*Drag racing in canada

It really is a shame, how every where else drag racing motorcycles is highly popular. But here in Canada it's not.*"just figured I'd throw something in here, before the mods close the section"....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom