Black Cat's King of the Street Series | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Black Cat's King of the Street Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tate with that bike,and motor,Couldnt scratch my left nut in riding that's a nice bike that's for the bike show not racing it doesn't have enough

Last edited:
How many times do I have to beat you Joe??? U buy a 08 busa and put every bell and whisle on it and a 100 shot and ur best was 8.6
Have the time sheet to show you again and numbers never lie!!!!!!!!!! And red lighting everytime when u race me doesn't count!!!!!! But I know someone on here will help me out and lend a fast bike to take u out!!!!!!!!!!!! Because joe if I do this class u will always be my little b**** at the track!!!!!

And for my bike WOW u have the ball's to say anything about my bike joe!!! Same motor three years and made it to the track everytime, 600+ pass on NOS, 700+ pass on motor!!! STILL RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody back up what I'm saying???, I don't have to lie about my bike everybody know it fast and run's faster every year with more testing and tuning!!! I have one hell of a motor builder and I wrench on my own bike, I don't just buy a bike and send it to a shop and have someone build it!!! I do it myself!!!!

MR. burn down, A.K.A bike builder blowup!!!!! Watch who u call out joe!!! :violent3:

Good luck to all racers coming out to the race's there will be a lot of good racing in many class's for any bike who wants to race!!!! Come on SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will say taits motor has held up 3 years going with many passes...its not a motor built for big power,its built for some spray...

i still say change up the motor combo tait...your chassis already works

Let's get some facts straight here ..... My 08 was completely bone stock with the exception of a carbon wheel a nitrous kit with now here is the kick in balls it ran 8.38 at 171mph on the spray and 8.68 on the motor and that my friend is very very impressive, not a big with motor clutch shock and every other afternarket part known to man . That's NOT very impressive to me...... amongst sheep maybe yours a lion but amongst lions you just a sheep.

hey joe,,you said the bmw was all stock in the clutch right?

Let's get some facts straight here ..... My 08 was completely bone stock with the exception of a carbon wheel a nitrous kit with now here is the kick in balls it ran 8.38 at 171mph on the spray and 8.68 on the motor and that my friend is very very impressive, not a big with motor clutch shock and every other afternarket part known to man . That's NOT very impressive to me...... amongst sheep maybe yours a lion but amongst lions you just a sheep.

you KNOW its not even a fair comparison right joe? your bike is 1441 cc his is under 1399 yours is cut rail his is not yours i believe had offset trees his does not

JUST SAYIN

LMFAO I will just leave it that!!!!! Just don't need to run this class joe and prove anything to u or anybody!!!! Good luck with the class!!! The s*** talk ends here!!!! NOT RUNNING THE CLASS!!! Keep meet out of it!!

And sorry that is BS that your ran that on stock, it was 8.6 on NOS that's it!!!!! Ur not that good when u first started out !!!! U couldn't even remember to put a dam wheel spacer back in when u change a tire!!!!! Thats why u got the BST's!!!!:thefinger:Still have the time sheet hear in a box with ur name on it and that was with a 100 shot and u won the race with a red light..... numbers don't lie, pulled u all the way down the track!!! SO GET THE FACT RIGHT!!!!!!!

Lol....believe what you wanna believe Tate if that makes you feel better but anytime you have some extra money your more than welcome to pull beside.

On what joe? And the truth hurts I understand that ok!!! And I understand that there nothing u can't get and put on a bike and run 8.6 on 1441 motor and run 8.3 but same with a 100 shot!!! Same setup but 1397 and I have half of that stuff you do and ran 8.3!!!! And wasn't at the level to compete with bikes that are $35-up grand motorcycle, some what would like to have at least a chance to pass the first round!!!

I think the stock clutch in the beemz would hold up a helluva long time there isnt one cheap part on the BMW less the stock cats that seem to like to crack and the horrible vibrations at 4000ish RPM

Awful quiet in here, everyone must be hard at work on there stuff.
**** it, im scraping my junk and buying a busa!!:jerk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom