Black Cat's King of the Street Series | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Black Cat's King of the Street Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, just woke up, long night wrenching.
Jerry we will be ready for you, you know $$$$$ is not an issue.

Frankly we really arent concered about the one hit wonder BIMMMERRRR. Busa is king and thats that.

Last edited:
Lol..... my killer busa will be done very soon dont you worry about that and you dont have enough for that one thats for sure on the motor or on the spray...talking in the middle of winter is very easy but come summer we will see who steps up to the plate

....and by the way i dont lick anybody's balls its called team work
TEAMWORK = "if you can't beat him join him" after all he did school you on the street with that one hit wonder Bimmmerr. So I guess I don't blame you, suck on. Lol

Frankly we really arent concered about the one hit wonder BIMMMERRRR. Busa is king and thats that.

The beeeeemer was pumping busas all summer long and a zx 14 and let me remind u I weigh 220lbs not like the jockeys that rode the big bad busas and zx 14 terds.
And only one that lost just once was the zx14 cause he didn't have the balls to come pay for a nother education LOL

Dude your a joke.....lmfao let me know when you wake up from your dream .what ive forgotten you will never know

i hope may gets here quick...the crap is getting DEEP in here

i bought you a little surprise off ebay...already got it..

its for when you hand me over that 20$

LOL

you can use it when you read the qualifing sheet,and see you aint number one

imagejpeg

Last edited:
someone needs to teach you how to post pics
Someone needs to teach u something wow 1973 kawi and 1991 gsxr talk about jarasic park. U need to focus on the beeeemer cause they are deffinatly going to teach u somthing. Here is one for u put up or shut up, c u at timmys if u have the ball$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom