Black Cat's King of the Street Series | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Black Cat's King of the Street Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy has one too that Bob just did and it made the same hp #'s but like i said he built it for street racing the bike is de-raked and rads in the back so unless he puts it back too stock he'll only be street racing but nice piece

imagejpeg

well,after all the talk,its gonna be real interesting to see what shows the first race in may...

Tell me about it buddy but we are getting a lot of intrest. by the time May comes its time to pull your pants down and face reality....lol cause im sure there will be a lot of people after that money even car guys are buying bike now...lol

The trusty BMW will be there and only dynos 187hp...... And Jo his car only runs mid 7s......... Dont portugese things hahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahaha
And he is more than walcome to bring it just remind him to bring the second $500 just in case he wishes to try again!!!!!!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
If anyone runs 165mph you better step on a diet or im going to have to get tate to ride bimmmmmmmer LOL
his only 130lbs not like ur fat a.s LMFAO

and by the way he's the one that was talking that you had a slider clutch on the bike now all of a sudden your his buddy......what a ****in deal with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom