Best Burger Joint? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Burger Joint?

BQM bloor/ossington, ground in house, you can choose either chuck, brisket or sirloin, cooked to order:cool:

The Great Burger Kitchen gerrard/jones, also quite good

Steer Inn on yonge street in richmond hill is a great place for burgers and a few other things as well, excellent onion rings!

Pretty sure they shut down

To me, the best burger joint used to be Full Bite Burgers. Those were soooooooooo good!

I've tried my share of burgers, and surprisingly enough, know where I had one of the best? At Texas Long Horn grill on dundas between cawthra and tomken. It was pretty big and tasted really good. Service is also good.

Another place that has decent burgers is the The Grill (Formerly the Chill Grill), in university plaza in waterloo. Good stuff there. The ice cream in fresh waffle cones is pretty good too.

I've tried most of the burger joints on this list but my fav hasn't been mentioned yet.

Zet's on Airport road makes something called a "Zet's burger" that other burgers bow down to. They are open 24/7 and cater to the Pearson Airport workers crowd.

http://www.zets.ca/restaurant-menu.html

The burgers are huge so be sure to visit them hungry.

Cheers,
Daryl

PS: they also make a mean all-day breakfast...

Just to reiterate the fact that you have to specify how you want your burger or it'll default to well-done (food regulations). 2 doors down 40th St. there's also a pretty good Empanada place (best non-homemade empanadas I've ever had and I've had'em all over Chile) and Burrito Boyz just down Lakeshore. All in all, a pretty bad neighborhood to be in if you're trying to lose weight :D

Don't forget Sloppy Joe's for wings! (Though I've been known to be "sloppy" while eating, I have no relation to the place :D)

Big Boys (Whites/401)
Five Guys (Warden/Eglinton)
Shamrocks (Lawson/Old Kingston Rd)

I heard 5 Guys was coming up from the states with a GTA location. If and when it does.....
Lick's in Markham (Hwy7/McCowan) is now disgusting and not the good disgusting either. Lick's in the Beaches is still great.
And suprisingly Swiss Chalet does an awesome cheese burgy. Also there is a gourmet burger joint at 9 1/2 Church Toronto (1 block west of St Lawrence Market) Hanks/Gourmet Burger Kitchen, it too was very good. Pricey but good.
Man, I gotta lay off the burgers!!! This explains things.
*edit*
Missed some posts...Warden and Eglinton here I come!!
and how I missed Shamrock...good call.

Last edited:
Big Boys (Whites/401)
Five Guys (Warden/Eglinton)
Shamrocks (Lawson/Old Kingston Rd)

There is also a Big Boys at Kingston Rd and St Clair (Southwest corner) in Scarborough. I found the burgers there quite tasty!!

I don't know why everybody likes Johnny's. Their burgers are just plain, the buns are like wonder bread, and the service is bad.

Get the All Star Combo at Golden Star at Yonge/Doncaster (just north of Steeles). Soooooo good!

AGREED!! Golden Star is by far the best!

AGREED!! Golden Star is by far the best!

The All-Star burger is great but what I love about Golden Star is the atmosphere/dining area. If I've had a really long tiring day or am flying in from overseas, a visit to Golden Star feels like "home".. With the TV on in the dining area to the no frills comfortable booths, Golden Star is awesome in that respect. Just a good old fashion mellow vibe where you can really enjoy your burger in peace.

Back
Top Bottom