Barrie and area | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrie and area

anyone wanting to go to this on tues???

ALL BIKERS WELCOME....Starting this Tuesday C.W. Coop's Bradford is holding their 3rd annual Bike Night Tuesdays. Door prizes, 50/50 draws, DJ Dave and much much more. Proceeds to the Childrens's Wish Foundation. So come out and meet old and make new friends.

BEST WINGS IN TOWN !!!!!
I might be up for this.

Sry bout the mix up, but meeting spot was changed at 8:06am ;) And you never did post to say you were coming. So we didn't expect anymore to join the group.
Ya , I got the private message this morning prior to the meeting change and had to run some quick arrends and then raced over to meet you guys but didn't realise the meeting place was changed "DAM"!
Oh well next time.

Just got home from a week in Orlando at Disney with wife and kids. Anyone riding Monday at all. Drop the kids off at school and go for a ride. Let me know.

anyone wanting to go to this on tues???

ALL BIKERS WELCOME....Starting this Tuesday C.W. Coop's Bradford is holding their 3rd annual Bike Night Tuesdays. Door prizes, 50/50 draws, DJ Dave and much much more. Proceeds to the Childrens's Wish Foundation. So come out and meet old and make new friends.

BEST WINGS IN TOWN !!!!!

i might be up for this, this tues. as long as i get back in time, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks so much for the invite boooya. Unfortunately I didn't get the message till late and no one had mentioned anything to me....so I thought everyone was busy for the weekend. So last minute I decided to go to the track for the first time. WOO HOO

I'll keep a better watch on your posts cuz you know I like the Muskoka roads :)

BEST WINGS IN TOWN !!!!!

ok whos going ???

BEST WINGS IN TOWN !!!!!

ok whos going ???
Not looking good for me, son's got ball hockey tommorow.

BEST WINGS IN TOWN !!!!!

ok whos going ???

I'm about 98%, as long as the wife doesn't get to bitchy with me leaving for the night. I'm guessing it's a kinda show up anytime around the dinner hour or so? it looked like the pics from their site showed a lot of people there until after dark.

http://www.cwcoops.com/cwcoop-locations-bradford.html

Let me know what time you want to go, and I'll meet you guys somewhere. Jon > email with a time and place when you've got it figured out, as I'm going to be on the road most of the day, and probably wont see any posts from here.

5:30 ish last prize draw is around 8:30pm, music plays till 9-9:30pm. It dose tend to get later as the weather gets warmer.

Hmmmmm.... if it goes that late, maybe I will stop in on my way back from the city! Will you guys just ride there and hang out for the evening?

Hmmmmm.... if it goes that late, maybe I will stop in on my way back from the city! Will you guys just ride there and hang out for the evening?
ya we will ride there not sure how long will stay. for anyone else wanting to go will meet at 5pm at the timmies/wendys on dunlop the one just down from the chrysler dealer.

ya we will ride there not sure how long will stay. for anyone else wanting to go will meet at 5pm at the timmies/wendys on dunlop the one just down from the chrysler dealer.

ARE YOU SURE THIS WILL BE THE MEET POINT!!???? I wont be back on the computer til' late tonight. I'd prefer not to show up again, only to find the meetpoint has changed when I log on, 24hours later. Thanks

I'll be able to stop in at CC Coops on my way back from the city. Should be somewhere between 8 and 9... but not sure!

Maybe see you, maybe not.

ARE YOU SURE THIS WILL BE THE MEET POINT!!???? I wont be back on the computer til' late tonight. I'd prefer not to show up again, only to find the meetpoint has changed when I log on, 24hours later. Thanks

yup still the same meet spot!

I have to go home first and grab my bike, then head to coops, in the past it has just been a cruiser meet

Ok, So whats eveyone plan this weekend? Anything for the Long Weekend?
Keep your eye on this thread, im going to Pennsylvania for the long weekend but im sure there be something local going on.

Ok, So whats eveyone plan this weekend? Anything for the Long Weekend?

Count me out this weekend, forecast is the chits and I have to make dishes for the mommy day business Sunday ....which should mean it will be an awesome weather riding day :mad:

Boooya, I wanna see pics when you get back !! If you go again I want an invite lol, everyone raves about the awesome roads and the beauty of Pennsylvania.

Back
Top Bottom