Barrie and area | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrie and area

I may be able to make for this Sun. as well, as long as they don't change the forecast again LOL.

I'm in for sure! Calling for 14' and variable clouds... sounds fine to me.
Sounds good we have about 6 so far for this, i'll post time and place by Sat pm at the latest.

Cool so tommorow's weather is looking great 18 and sunny up in Muskoka's. Anyone interested please post here.

These are the roads I wanna check out, usually great twistes but need to check on road conditions before we go tearing thru there.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&sour...4.902578,-79.549255&spn=0.243178,0.87616&z=11

SO FAR WE HAVE
Myself
StatsGeek
rrdawg
wildbill
luke

11-11:30am meet time because 2 guys coming up from T.0.
MEET HERE http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...4.39859,-79.698772&spn=0.014749,0.027122&z=15

Last edited:
OK I'm good for 11 am meet at my place
37 AGnes
400 North to Bayfield. ACROSS Bayfield so you are now on the northbound exit. Right on Rose, first right on PEEL, first right on AGNES, I'm the first driveway on the LEFT. Green Jeep number 37 Agnes See you all at 11

OK I'm good for 11 am meet at my place
37 AGnes
400 North to Bayfield. ACROSS Bayfield so you are now on the northbound exit. Right on Rose, first right on PEEL, first right on AGNES, I'm the first driveway on the LEFT. Green Jeep number 37 Agnes See you all at 11
OK this is meeting spot. Still not sure who's coming no one posting. i'll be there about 11:15.

OK this is meeting spot. Still not sure who's coming no one posting. i'll be there about 11:15.
Thanks for changing the meeting spot!
I'm sitting at the original meeting spot of Timmies at Hart drive. Stick with one spot it makes it much easier and less confusing. All this for one person!

Thanks for a great ride Booya! sorry about the meet mix-up; didn't realize that we had finalized on Tim's.

Hopefully we'll see you next time.

Thanks for changing the meeting spot!
I'm sitting at the original meeting spot of Timmies at Hart drive. Stick with one spot it makes it much easier and less confusing. All this for one person!
Sry bout the mix up, but meeting spot was changed at 8:06am ;) And you never did post to say you were coming. So we didn't expect anymore to join the group.

anyone wanting to go to this on tues???

ALL BIKERS WELCOME....Starting this Tuesday C.W. Coop's Bradford is holding their 3rd annual Bike Night Tuesdays. Door prizes, 50/50 draws, DJ Dave and much much more. Proceeds to the Childrens's Wish Foundation. So come out and meet old and make new friends.

BEST WINGS IN TOWN !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom