BAD REVIEW "Rosey Toes Motorcycles Inc" | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BAD REVIEW "Rosey Toes Motorcycles Inc"

I'm on the fence with this one.
See so many replies expecting actions from the business or common sense from the OP. Yet the post is pretty limited.
Here is my take,
first we see "yelled at" was that yelling due to noise in the shop and wanted to ensure they are being heard or yelling as an aggressive tone to intimidate? Was the OP already in the shop, about to enter the shop or just standing and waiting?
Then we see "ask me what I wanted" which would lead me to think the yelling was potentially due to noise and/or distance.
Lastly we see "I turned around and left" leaving no room for an apology/explanation as to this "yelling" or for the OP to respond.
In closing it seems that the OP had an expectation of service upon entering, once it was not achieved, they left. Both parties potentially at fault.
While I agree that business have a responsibility to have clear and visible instructions there is no mention of any signs or lack thereof in the original post.
indeed. My theory revolved around the idea that had there been signs, common sense to follow them would have prevailed.

Last edited:
indeed. My theory revolved around the idea that had there been signs, common sense to follow them would have prevailed.
Agreed, I guess I'm growing a little weary of these "limited fact" complaints. So I wanted to analyze.

Agreed, I guess I'm growing a little weary of these "limited fact" complaints. So I wanted to analyze.
3 sides to every story anyways. Makes for entertaining posts but I take them with a grain of salt in terms of accuracy.

Why would you? I personally do not allow anyone to yell at me. Don't see any reason to change that.
Have you ever had someone looking over your shoulder at your workbench? Or wanting to "help"? I have. Yelling at them is just fine especially when they walked right past the big sign that said..... AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY

Have you ever had someone looking over your shoulder at your workbench? Or wanting to "help"? I have. Yelling at them is just fine especially when they walked right past the big sign that said..... AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
You can ask politely to get lost. No need to yell. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Excuse me, you can't be here, please wait outside and I will be with you shortly" - and we would not have this discussion at all.

I see some people don't really understand the point of going to Rosey Toes.

You go there to get your bike safetied when you know nobody else will pass it. For a cheap price.

You go there to get your tires changed if you don't mind your rims getting all scratched up. For a cheap price.

You go there so you can leave with a funny story, like that time that Ted ate your sandwich, or how he yelled at you to get out of his shop. Now you can post the aforementioned funny story on GTAM and get tons of likes.

Rosey Toes has survived bad reviews before. He'll survive this one. He's like a Sith Lord - strike him down online and he only gets stronger. Post bad reviews and more people will want to visit him so they can get their own funny story they can tell all their friends...

Real talk though - I was worried when I saw this thread got bumped because I figured somebody was gonna say something had happened to him

You can ask politely to get lost. No need to yell. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Excuse me, you can't be here, please wait outside and I will be with you shortly" - and we would not have this discussion at all.
When you are fed up with "people" you yell. He might have been the 5th person to walk in that morning.

When you are fed up with "people" you yell. He might have been the 5th person to walk in that morning.
Then maybe they should consider
a) why that keeps happening
b) how can you prevent it

that’s how you permanently solve it, so next Tuesday 6 more people don’t do it

Then maybe they should consider
a) why that keeps happening
b) how can you prevent it

that’s how you permanently solve it, so next Tuesday 6 more people don’t do it
I figure that's why costco tire centres have the plastic chains. Light and easy to move, doesn't impede airflow but provides a clear barrier to keep morons out.

So if on the way there I met 5 bad drivers who almost killed me I can punch a dude that yelled at me because I had enough? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know a guy.... a guy with a shop.
Not a bike shop, but.... another type of shop.... fairly specialized work.
Repairs and warranty work for a couple manufacturers of said speciality product.
I'm sure he could double his business/income if he wasn't such a colossal prick.

Some people are good at their trade but suck at running a business where they actually have to face their clients...

That must have been one serious yell.i can tell by the way you won't give this up, that he hurt you.
Who? I never heard about that place till I read this thread yesterday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m just stubborn.

stubborn-quote-8-picture-quote-1.jpg

I see some people don't really understand the point of going to Rosey Toes.

You go there to get your bike safetied when you know nobody else will pass it. For a cheap price.

You go there to get your tires changed if you don't mind your rims getting all scratched up. For a cheap price.

You go there so you can leave with a funny story, like that time that Ted ate your sandwich, or how he yelled at you to get out of his shop. Now you can post the aforementioned funny story on GTAM and get tons of likes.

Rosey Toes has survived bad reviews before. He'll survive this one. He's like a Sith Lord - strike him down online and he only gets stronger. Post bad reviews and more people will want to visit him so they can get their own funny story they can tell all their friends...
Exactly this. Rosey Toes is a thrill ride, and it's for people like me with ratty old bikes.

Back
Top Bottom