backyard shed? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

backyard shed?

I suggest you go and check those sheds out in person...any shed kits for that matter. The quality and durability can be all over the map. Even better is to check them after they’ve been on display for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two Suncast sheds. One 7x7 and one 8x10. Suncast is a great company. If you ever have a problem, they will mail you out anything you need.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

Thanks. I would always prefer to see them in person, but this is an online item only.
I have faith nothing will go wrong.

Shane,
Wayfair sells the exact same shed as HD. You can find it online and scroll down, click on customer reviews and there are 6 photos to check out the inner structure and read the reviews. If you’re anywhere near the Lowes on Mavis, they may have some Keter sheds in a different size/configuration that you could take a look at.

I cancelled the plastic shed, several friends mocked me pretty hard. I'm stick building a wee shed, good news it won't be any more money than the plastic shack , and it will be exactly the size i want.
Base and two walls are up, it will be done by Friday am.

My problem has become since I can do "ok " electrical, plumbing, fiberglass and diesel repair, cabinetry and framing and if need be i can photo a wedding, my missus figures everybody's house is like this, she goes to work and I saw a granite countertop. I pull a rabbit out of my ass and she thinks its nothing, then i grill a f'in perfect medium rare rib steak . Anybody else feel taken for granted when your buddies are IT guys and need to ask which hammer to kill a cat with?

I cancelled the plastic shed, several friends mocked me pretty hard. I'm stick building a wee shed, good news it won't be any more money than the plastic shack , and it will be exactly the size i want.

My problem has become since I can do "ok " electrical, plumbing, fiberglass and diesel repair, cabinetry and framing and if need be i can photo a wedding, my missus figures everybody's house is like this, she goes to work and I saw a granite countertop. I pull a rabbit out of my ass and she thinks its nothing, then i grill a f'in perfect medium rare rib steak . Anybody else feel taken for granted when your buddies are IT guys and need to ask which hammer to kill a cat with?

All the time lmao

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

If only you could bake a nice loaf of bread...now that would impress her

Btw, I do feel your pain. I do all my own work on the house, cars, bikes. I don’t like paying anyone for work I can do myself.

Nah I just feel bad that they need to pay for all these simple house tasks. Some of them can't even hang up a mirror or change their winter tires on rims over. I'll gladly help for food or drinks.

Back
Top Bottom