Are you guilty of any of these motorcycle fashion faux-pas? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are you guilty of any of these motorcycle fashion faux-pas?

guilty of the sunglasses but I would rather see then be blinded by sunlight.

Iridium shields are cool.

I want a pair of sliders over jeans. :p

Guilty for have a coat with name on it. It was cheap and good. It's a joe rocket, they tend to put their freaking name everywhere....I'm looking to buy another jacket, not leather, with no brand on it.

I love it when dudes wear the leather jacket or motorcycle boots at the club but show up in a cage. Classic douch. Leave the gear with the bike.

Guilty of Comedy Sliders.

But you're also guilty for selling them to me...

Ahahah!! Gene! I was so waiting for this lol
He got ya there Simon

Im guilty of iridium visors, I like them tee hee!!
Should I do rim tape on my bike?

As someone said, I ride safety first. Fashion second.
So yes, I ride with sunglasses with clear visor. Especially if I know I'll be riding late at night. If i'm just out for the day I'll switch to chrome.
I also have rim tape. Again, this is more for visibility from the side view. My rim tape is reflective so cars can see "something" other than the two little disks that come with the bike.
I also have to wear my jeans tucked in my boots. Not all my jeans are boot cut. Having my jeans not ride up when I go down is a plus too. Last I checked, GP riders have their boots over their suits. This is the standard norm to me because that's how it worn in GP races. That's the iconic look when on a bike with boots. If i'm out walking i'll try to cover my boots but only if the jeans allow. If i'm riding i tuck them back in.
I'm all for people who wear hi-viz. I dont but those who do i applaud you for the extra effort. just dont wear one while riding a sports bike. that just makes no sense. =P

Yeaaap...
- Rim tape: I put silver rim tape on my silver rims... can't really see it, but its reflective so it makes the bike more visible from the side at night
- Sunglasses: a dumb thing to have on their list, really... but I won't put on a dark visor, cuz I often ride in varying light.
- Brand Clash: I got a "Yamaha" jacket, and I ride a Suzuki. meh

I don't need rim tape, I have chrome!!!!!!

A couple of years ago I was at Rosey Toes when another customer showed up riding a crotch rocket, wearing a chest protector while shirtless, shorts, and sandals.

A couple of years ago I was at Rosey Toes when another customer showed up riding a crotch rocket, wearing a chest protector while shirtless, shorts, and sandals.

Went out on a date with a guy who asked me what I would do if he went for a bike ride with me and he showed up shirtless. Like dude really?!?!

speed and strenght black my motorcycle is my weapon jacket, shark union jack design helmet, dragon kevlar camo pants, glasses that tint to sun glasses, my son has the mohawk on his helmet he likes it so don't give a rats *** what anyone else says

my son has the mohawk on his helmet he likes it

That makes it instantly cool :) And its cool that your son rides with you.

Thank you he loves it and has been riding with me since 9 and turns 11 this year. Oh ya have rim tape

Back
Top Bottom