Are you guilty of any of these motorcycle fashion faux-pas? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are you guilty of any of these motorcycle fashion faux-pas?

Guilty of rim tape...but it looks prettier with it
and Jeans in boots...What's wrong with this though? I don't have a choice my jeans are all tight and cannot go over my boots

i like reflective rim tape as well ( too lazy to put it on my last two bikes)

and the jeans in boots thing isn't a big deal either- my ex-gf used to do that as well- i found it kinda cute. but for some reason on a dude it doesn't look right... to each their own lol.

I dont get the no sunglasses thing, if I didn't have a tinted visor I would for sure be wearing sunglasses, it gets bright out there. As for fog lights, I love them, they add visibility for me, as well as those around me. It make look weird on some bikes, but not all. I prefer functional additions to the bike and fog lights are just that, its definitely more then just some pretty eye candy to throw on the bike.

I have transition prescription eyeglasses, does this make me guilty of sunglasses under a clear visor?

Guilty of rim tape...but it looks prettier with it
and Jeans in boots...What's wrong with this though? I don't have a choice my jeans are all tight and cannot go over my boots

Hello heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty and beauty is simply divine and everlasting...good luck in all your riding goals for the rest of 2012. Stay safe.

I'm guilty of the sunglass offence. Screw it, I walk my own line :cool:

Matching Kit? Ok, my wife and I both ride. We wear the same jackets and helmets. I think it's fun.

Matching Kit? Ok, my wife and I both ride. We wear the same jackets and helmets. I think it's fun.

Hilarious when ski couples do this.

Guilty of jeans in boots because they are too tight to go over. Rim tape....almost everyone is guilty of that. (also guilty of the CFM boots on back of boyfriends bike going to a crazy party) Oh well, its not like I do it all the time.
The skeleton face masks should be #1 on the list. They are just ridiculous.

Hm I wear sunglasses. I was thinking of putting a small stuff toy on my cruiser though.

Hello heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty and beauty is simply divine and everlasting...good luck in all your riding goals for the rest of 2012. Stay safe.

BAHAHAHA holy crap, your profile pic matched with the quote is so good!

I agree that stuffing your jeans into your boots is a faux-pas for men, but not as obnoxious for girls... I'm definitely guilty of that.
+1 on the vest over t-shirt fugly and fupid

With sport or cowboy boots I'd say yes. However I think there are exceptions. I have these mad Max style boots that run right up mid calf with buckles running up the side. They look good with jeans over or tucked. But an off sort of style could be the exception.

This is my signature

I don't worry about what some survey says.

I wear PX sunglasses. Don't have any Hi-Vis, but would wear it.

Article fail

Sunglasses - fuuck off, I dont like the visor down!

Sweater over leathers - Yea, cuz it wouldnt fit under

Funny article tho

Back
Top Bottom