Anyone in Northern GTA III | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone in Northern GTA III

I'll be at KC around noon or 12:30. Just putting it out there

im down to come out i can make it anytime today... if the ride will be 125 friendly :(
anyways someone lemme know i really wanna get out for a group ride this weekend

pm sent

okay gents I can make today the wife is getting her hair done. let me know the meet up spot.

I'll be at KC around noon or 12:30. Just putting it out there

I am working right now... Till about 1pm then i should be home and geared up around 130... Ill check the forum to see where people are meeting... It is too nice out to miss riding.. On my way to work i saw 4 bikes all along Bayview..

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

I am working right now... Till about 1pm then i should be home and geared up around 130... Ill check the forum to see where people are meeting... It is too nice out to miss riding.. On my way to work i saw 4 bikes all along Bayview..

sounds like today is starting well

where are u guys meeting ? i could join too if routers will be nice.

Last edited:
KC= KENNEDY COMMONS AMC

This is in Scarborough off the 401...

i believe they mean Kennedy Commons plazza .. with Tim hortons ... off Kenedy and 401... there`s a huge plazza there..

i believe they mean Kennedy Commons plazza .. with Tim hortons ... off Kenedy and 401... there`s a huge plazza there..

And people consider that NORTHERN GTA? Geez. To me that is Northern Toronto. Northern GTA in my mind is Newmarket/Aurora.

Just a meeting point, set one up in stouffville and we can meet up.

If anyone wants to meet at my dealership @ stouffville/404 on sunday @ noon, pm me and i wil give you the address.

Epic ride today guys! Round two tomorow?... Yes sir! Whats the address plowboy?

Nice riding with a kool group for the first time. Thanks to all the riders that came out day and special thanks to the two leaders ! ! ! Can't wait tillthe next group meet. Tomorrow?

Yeah hopefully there is another ride tomorrow. I got caught up at work today, some crazy sumbitch, high on oxycontin threatened to kill an employee. I couldn't leave early enough to make it. Cops and procedure blah blah blah...

I saw so many bikes on my way home I knew I was too late... FML

Back
Top Bottom