Anyone in Northern GTA III | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone in Northern GTA III

installing my -1 +2 520 conversion saturday morning at rider's choice, not gonna lie, a little nervous about it.... but if you guys want to meet there at 11am (should be done within' two hours) we can get straight to riding. And then make a stop at 11:05 cuz i'll probably have **** my pants by then.... with a huge smile on my face!

Last edited:
I just recently moved to Richmond Hill (Leslie and Stouvfille road) Any cruiser riders up here?

I just recently moved to Richmond Hill (Leslie and Stouvfille road) Any cruiser riders up here?

I don't know where you moved from but there is plenty of riding of all sorts where you moved to. Sport bikes, cruisers, adventure,etc.
Soon the CVMG will be meeting again at Famous Sams (Stouffville Rd & Woodbine) on Sunday mornings. This group here has launched several rides from there as well. I have a bunch of nice routes for those spontaneous,2-3 hour rides that pop up that are perfect from Stouff./Leslie area.
I am sure we will meet up this season and welcome to Slowville.

I don't know where you moved from but there is plenty of riding of all sorts where you moved to. Sport bikes, cruisers, adventure,etc.
Soon the CVMG will be meeting again at Famous Sams (Stouffville Rd & Woodbine) on Sunday mornings. This group here has launched several rides from there as well. I have a bunch of nice routes for those spontaneous,2-3 hour rides that pop up that are perfect from Stouff./Leslie area.
I am sure we will meet up this season and welcome to Slowville.

Thank you very much! I actually just moved from Thornhill, not very far away... I actually used to ride around here for my quick spins, up to lake wilcox for fun.... now i practically live down the street from there. Loving it! If there are any bikers in the area you wont have trouble recognizing me :)

Thank you very much! I actually just moved from Thornhill, not very far away... I actually used to ride around here for my quick spins, up to lake wilcox for fun.... now i practically live down the street from there. Loving it! If there are any bikers in the area you wont have trouble recognizing me :)

I'll be easy to recognize too! I'll be the guy going along Main St. pushing the bike with my feet like an infant on a scooter 'cause I don't have a rear sprocket!!!!

If that yellow bike as your forum picture is your bike, no we will see that thing from a long way out. Would you ride with other bikes or are you just interested in cruiser rides?

I'll be easy to recognize too! I'll be the guy going along Main St. pushing the bike with my feet like an infant on a scooter 'cause I don't have a rear sprocket!!!!

DAMN!

If that yellow bike as your forum picture is your bike, no we will see that thing from a long way out. Would you ride with other bikes or are you just interested in cruiser rides?

I'll ride with anybody really. I just don't like riding with people who speed excessively or pull stupid tricks. You know the type I'm talking about. I love all motorcycles!!

Iron..can I tell you, it is killing me. Actually I mentioned to my mechanic "What? is the Suzuki Sprocket factory next to the Fukushima Daiichi plant or something?", and although my delay is due to Suzuki Canada shipping errors he mentioned that the Japanese motorcycle industry has been hit hard too (obviously) and that there is a growing fear that parts will become scarce....We could end up riding around on bikes that look like they came from Mad Max.
[video=youtube;RDrTIHnBqL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrTIHnBqL4[/video]
P.S. I'm all for this...I LOVE THESE BIKES!!! (oooh, I wanna be Toe-Cutter)

are we setting up anything for Sunday? went for a ride & saw many guys ridding in the area....

I'm live at Bathurst/19th area & going riding before noon tomorrow (Sat.).

Setting something up with Hungjal for tomorrow... Maybe we could meet up. Dave, where so u live? Pm me. Might need to stop by your place to say hey!

Whats up guys, new to the riding scene! Im from Aurora (originally Stouffville, whatup 7up!). Anyways I'm headin out for a ride, PM me I'll be all over and checkin my iphone. Hope to see y'all out there.

I'm live at Bathurst/19th area & going riding before noon tomorrow (Sat.).

I'll ride with anybody really. I just don't like riding with people who speed excessively or pull stupid tricks. You know the type I'm talking about. I love all motorcycles!!

Yup. I'm just a bit North West of you near Oak Ridges.

You know I'm there bro!! Set it up!

any of you guys riding today?

Back
Top Bottom