Anyone has RacingFor.me invite for me? | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone has RacingFor.me invite for me?

Do not give out racingforme invites to forum members here. 3/4 people I have invited have been banned from the site, and the mods there have threatened to ban my account, which is otherwise in perfect standing, in return.

People here don't follow rules. You've been warned.

3/4 people in the forum are ********... that doesn't mean that everyone in the forum is one...

Btw, seems I only got two more ******** to go!

Still looking for an invite. Just changed ISPs my upload speed has gone up. I am in perfect standing with good ratios at xpeeds and was in good standing with superseeds when it was here. Bell has unlimited upload/downloads, my laptop stays on 24/7

Last edited:
Do not give out racingforme invites to forum members here. 3/4 people I have invited have been banned from the site, and the mods there have threatened to ban my account, which is otherwise in perfect standing, in return.

People here don't follow rules. You've been warned.

Yea that's exactly what I've noticed.

Was on there before, downloaded one race, never even posted a comment and my account is gone.

Was on there before, downloaded one race, never even posted a comment and my account is gone.

I have downloaded multiple races and kept a 1:1 ratio but they deleted my account anyways. Waiting to hear back as to why.

I have downloaded multiple races and kept a 1:1 ratio but they deleted my account anyways. Waiting to hear back as to why.

You won't hear back. Tried a few times, nothing. They delete accounts randomly and for no apparent cause. Perhaps it's because the user is inactive, I don't know.

You won't hear back. Tried a few times, nothing. They delete accounts randomly and for no apparent cause. Perhaps it's because the user is inactive, I don't know.

Ah well, that sucks. Maybe it was because I gave an invite to TAFB, LOL

I gave invites out to three members on this site, i know all three of them BTW. But i can see exactly what their d/load ratio are. Who knows maybe one of your invites screwed you by not sharing?

If anyone happens to have an invite that they can share, I'd like one. On another site I use for getting racing videos, I have a 2.85:1 share ratio (and going up).

Probably. I was threatened to be banned by the mods mostly because of him. They were vague, but I think it was because he posted content from their uploaders in public places, which is a big no and they actually enforce it.

Probably. I was threatened to be banned by the mods mostly because of him. They were vague, but I think it was because he posted content from their uploaders in public places, which is a big no and they actually enforce it.

yup. he was reported several times for that.

Well the Moto racing season is 3/4 done, I am still looking for an invite.
Made some changes, got faster upload speeds

RFM doesn't ban accounts randomly, you have to really work to get kicked.
But if you poke their bees nest they will happily give you the boot without a second thought.

Had the same account since they were RU, my ratio sucks but I never had an issue.
And no, unless I know you no invite. Been burned here before.

yup. he was reported several times for that.

consistency.jpg

RFM doesn't ban accounts randomly, you have to really work to get kicked.
But if you poke their bees nest they will happily give you the boot without a second thought.

Had the same account since they were RU, my ratio sucks but I never had an issue.
And no, unless I know you no invite. Been burned here before.

Agreed. Read the faq and change your torrent settings accordingly and do not post the files anywhere else. That's the biggest reason for people getting banned.

Agreed. Read the faq and change your torrent settings accordingly and do not post the files anywhere else. That's the biggest reason for people getting banned.

I had my torrent settings right and never posted files elsewhere, they banned my account and refuse to answer my emails.

Does anyone have an invite for this site?

Thank you =)

Back
Top Bottom