Anyone for a cheap Face Book helmets | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone for a cheap Face Book helmets

GVH

Studds Indian motorcycle helmets for sale in Vaughan $45 ISI certified Factory web site I will pass thanks

341491848_6194881733893780_8858933934289397255_n.jpg

If you have a 45$ head....

"ISI, or more appropriately IS:4151, is the certification that you find on most helmets sold in India. This standard is a mix of the DOT and the ECE system. While it is based on the ECE certification method, the way it is actually implemented is similar to the DOT system. So, just like the DOT, each Indian helmet maker is entrusted with testing the helmets in its own labs and it is impossible to find out how many of them are actually following the guidelines."

It is NOT an accepted certification in Canada, wearing one could get you busted. I sent a message to the seller asking whether his liability insurance was paid up.

Last edited:
Do studds vs snell on YouTube and watch the sledgehammer test on multiple helmets to show how the studds holds up

Studds Indian motorcycle helmets for sale in Vaughan $45 ISI certified Factory web site I will pass thanks

341491848_6194881733893780_8858933934289397255_n.jpg
Lolz brings back memories from college time 😂

I'm not sure how scientific whacking a bunch of helmets with a sledge hammer is

• Haha
Reactions: TK4
If you have a 45$ head....
If they were legal (which they aren't), cheap helmets can be good for activities that legally require helmets but in practice don't require helmets (UTV, slingshot, etc).

Last edited:
If they were legal (which they aren't), cheap helmets can get good for activities that legally require helmets but in practice don't require helmets (UTV, slingshot, etc).
ISI is an acceptable standard for India, but not for here. If buddy had bothered to get a sea can full of ones with DOT stickers he'd be home free.

If they were legal (which they aren't), cheap helmets can be good for activities that legally require helmets but in practice don't require helmets (UTV, slingshot, etc).

Then outside of cost, why not get a real helmet that's quieter, more comfortable, and ultimately safer (for any possible road debris thrown up/bird strike/etc.)?

Then outside of cost, why not get a real helmet that's quieter, more comfortable, and ultimately safer (for any possible road debris thrown up/bird strike/etc.)?
Because cost matters. Windshield means chance of bird strike is almost zero. I don't wear a full faced helmet in a car with an open window. Quieter and more comfortable matter. I havent tried one of they helmets on, I assume they aren't the best but they may be acceptable for comfort and I wear earplugs regardless of helmet.

Legal or not…link says they’re sold out…

1712715069349.png

Fact is there’s so many people that only want cheap. Not only that, lots and lots of Indians coming in, they’re familiar with the brand, and they ride motorcycles.

Guys a genius!

Back
Top Bottom