Any Ajax Riders ???? | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Ajax Riders ????

First Group Ride this year and around 12 bikes showed up :)

IMG_20120311_151907.jpg

just moved out to ajax a few months ago.... is there any spots out here where you guys hang out?? or do u just meet up when u organize a ride??

just moved out to ajax a few months ago.... is there any spots out here where you guys hang out?? or do u just meet up when u organize a ride??

Yep. I started a Facebook group last year and we meet up every other weekend, weather permitted. If you're interested please follow the link in my signature below.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Why can't this thread be used in the way it was intended?...

OP:
I live in Ajax for a year now and I still haven't seen any group riding so if you in Ajax or want to for a ride post a message ? Its nice to ride but its nicer riding with a group :lol:
Ummm, we're letting the thread know we made an Ajax group? lol.

-Jamie M.

What I'm trying to say is, instead of posting pics/meets/etc. on here you're posting it on facebook.
What if there are people who don't have facebook accounts? (Myself included)

It's nice to share things with everyone, not just your facebook group, isn't that the original idea of this thread?
I just don't see a reason for making it so personal and private.
Oh well.

What I'm trying to say is, instead of posting pics/meets/etc. on here you're posting it on facebook.
Ahhh, I see. I've had Paul yell at me more than once and tell me "TAKE THE GTAM MEETS TO FACEBOOK, NOT IN THE THREADS!" so I think that's why a lot of the groups just tell people to go to facebook.

I know it sucks, I hate facebook myself :(

-Jamie M.

We are alway's hanging at the Tim's at Salem Rd./Kingston Rd.
(Walmart plaza) you can see the bikes from the road, we usually meet 9ish,
Keep you eyes on this thread there is always rides/meets posted.

I agree, I hate facebook, maybe a new Ajax thread for 2012 rides is required for people not interested in facebook. Maybe I'll start one if someone else has not already by the time my bike is on the road again.

Internet geeks trying to take over... Lol
A 2012 thread sounds like a good idea, I rarely have a chance to get out on a group ride because of my work schedule.
Having the info posted here ahead of time gives me a chance to book time off if needed.

YouTube video rant to follow... :rolleyes:

If we posted everything that we discussed on the Facebook group here, the admin(s) and mods here wouldn't be to happy. It would completely litter up this thread.

Fact is, Facebook for these types of meet-ups works extremely well. I know I find it very convenient for adding events. People can comments on the specific event, tag people, add pics, video, etc..

Remember, a Facebook account deosn't have to be personal or show much info about you, keep it as private as possible. If that's what some of you are worrying about ;) Hell, if you have a personal Facebook account, create another one just for this Facebook group.

I moved out to Pickering over the winter. Hopefully Pickering guys are accepted into the Ajax meets. :O I'll have to keep an eye on this thread & meet up sometime. I do more night riding than weekend riding tho. Holler if you're going for a night cruise.

I moved out to Pickering over the winter. Hopefully Pickering guys are accepted into the Ajax meets. :O I'll have to keep an eye on this thread & meet up sometime. I do more night riding than weekend riding tho. Holler if you're going for a night cruise.

Welcome. I PMed you our private group, that's if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom