Any Ajax Riders ???? | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Ajax Riders ????

Went out today, but I went to a friends place for the day and it was great out. Got back at 10:30 tonight and it was still pretty good out, unfortunately the roads were still a little wet from the rain.

Good luck tomorrow, Wife is out and I have to take care of the kids all day.

Sherry is coming, but she got her new bike and she's very cautious. Which means she will be taking it slow. So this will be a granny ride.

That's pretty accurate, I just got a new bike and I'm apprehensive.

Pics of said bike?

I'm going to post a thread with many pics and a video when I get it all together, but here's a teaser ;)

DSC01532.JPG

Thanks! It's a good bike for my size. And Ya you're right, boy, do I ever have those brows furrowed in :).

That pic was Saturday afternoon, in the school parking lot close to the house after we brought it back from Oakville. We were playing with the clutch a bit to get it in the comfy shifting zone.

It's a different feel on this bike than the t dub, and I'm up on my tippy toes again. Today I rode it home in the dark. What a difference a day makes! Thankx Xtina and Jaimie for being so patient with the newblet today ;).

Congrats on the new toy, looks like a fun little bike.

My gosh.... that was a great ride... we really didn't have a destination in mind, Orangepeel did Tim Hortons drive through on her bike (I think I have video), took a few wrong turns, found a coffee shop that just opened in the middle of no where, discovered a few twisties and was dark and cold when we returned... adventure style... LOL

Your right, Xtina and toysareforboys are super.

Back
Top Bottom