Another Beautiful Day for a Ride! Anyone else get out today? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another Beautiful Day for a Ride! Anyone else get out today?

Enjoy and stay safe! :D

I wasn't @ Timmies but 15 minutes, some guy pulls in on a KLR650. I think I may have new friend. After the winter we've had you can't ask for much more than that.

You guys are crazy going out and collecting all the salt brine crap on your bikes, we need more rain!!

It's not like an immediate chemical reaction that changes the metal to rust lol I rinse it off good after each ride to keep the salt off. Plus it's not a new bike either...not saying I don't care as much, but I mean... it's already been used. :D

Plus salt residue makes for better grip in the wet. It's much slipperier in the fall than it is now.

Started up my 250 for the last time today. Turned on like a charm! Bye bye 250cc tmr it was a great run!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Very nice! I wanted to pick up my bike today but the weather just didn't cooperate.

^Definitely the only plus! Next we just need those snow banks to hurry up and melt out of here.

I had mine out the other day, took a minute to turn over and then all was good after a few minutes of idling. Down to the gas station for some fresh gas and back into the garageDSCN3103.jpg

I was hoping to go out on Sunday... it was supposed to be 10, then 6, and now it's at 3 degrees. :-/

I was hoping to go out on Sunday... it was supposed to be 10, then 6, and now it's at 3 degrees. :-/

I know!! noticed that (been eyeing the weather all week)

I did get out today and ride my newly completed project for half an hour after an oil change. boy was that sweet!

I know i would be excited to ride if i had a bike sitting in my garage right now but no way would i ride in these temps. Dirt bike maybe, but on the roads no way man.

HOOLLLAAAA

Didn't need it today though! Not down here in Dover anyway... roads were beautiful, sky was gray...but somehow the 4 degrees felt like summer after the -38 degrees this winter.

Last edited:
Went to Scar today from Waterloo.It's been since xmas.You guys are ready to ride! We still have about two feet of snow.Dress warm and take it easy.

Well I'm glad I got out when I did.... snowing now! :(

Hope it all melts by tomorrow afternoon... was supposed to be warm! Damnit.

Back
Top Bottom