Another Beautiful Day for a Ride! Anyone else get out today? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another Beautiful Day for a Ride! Anyone else get out today?

Saturday was the first time I took the bike out this year. Started instantly and ran well. Also had an awesome day today, riding around Oakville. Spotted 6 other bikes riding along 3rd line. Wow does it feel great to be out riding again!

Picked up the new bike today. First ride on the bike and first ride for the season. Amazing weather and the roads were in great condition too.

Still about 20" of snow on the lawn and the end of the driveway is quickly becoming a quick sand pit..lol Still WAYYYY too much sand on the back roads Even had a VERY light dusting of flakes last night on the car and steps of house..lol

my lawn still has like a foot of snow in places, hasn't stopped me from doing like 150km since sunday. Best feeling ever getting back out there!

While it's less than perfect out there I'm the same. Patches of snow still here and there but I've managed over 500 km since Sunday.

Got out yesterday and probably the same this afternoon should be warming up

Anyone know how the roads are down Niagara way are? I was pondering going down that way for a day while I'm between jobs.

I also couldn't resist with the new bike in the garage... but it feels a lot cooler today.

Definitely it cooled off. Just got home and my hands are frozen. It wasn't bad mid afternoon though

Been out riding every day this week... I've somehow put 3000km's on my bike since the rebuild over winter... that's insane. lol Yesterday I blew the cam chain tensioner off the engine, luckily it still had tension and the timing didn't skip, I wasn't too far from home either but I had oil ALL over my back tire when I pulled in my driveway, not good! I'm surprised I didn't go down actually because it was soaked... I was already riding on sand so I was taking the leans easy so that probably saved me.

Anyway for the time I was out I had fun, and the bike is already all fixed up after working on it today!

After wasting an hour in line at the ministry (put my new bike in my name last fall as "unfit" ) as I didn't want to get saftey and insurance all winter I didn't know i wasn't allowed to get a temporary plate once it's unfit so I had to go get a safety then made it back to the minstry to get my plates and stickers.

Got out for a couple hours tonight..froze myself on the highway tho. Man I love this zx6r

After wasting an hour in line at the ministry (put my new bike in my name last fall as "unfit" ) as I didn't want to get saftey and insurance all winter I didn't know i wasn't allowed to get a temporary plate once it's unfit so I had to go get a safety then made it back to the minstry to get my plates and stickers.

Got out for a couple hours tonight..froze myself on the highway tho. Man I love this zx6r

You could have got the safety done and changed to "fit, unplaited" and still stored it uninsured.

Managed to get out yesterday for my first decent ride this year. Headed out from the Durham region up to Peterborough then went along the Otonabee river and into Lakefield for a rest and some lunch. After lunch started to make my way home through Bridgenorth, down to Omemee then worked my way east to the top of Lake Scugog then made my way into Port Perry Tims for a coffee and some posing. The roads aren't in the best conditions yet but very manageable. One road coming back was almost washed out (****** me off cause I just washed my bike) but overall wasn't so bad and it felt great getting out for the day.

Beautiful day to ride yesturday. Saw lots of bikes out. Glad to see the season is slowly starting up. If only this stupid weather can be consistent!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Just took the Duc for a quick rip up to Lakefield and back. Now I'm loading up the BigWheel for some fun on my buddy's property. Trail riding with snow and mud....gonna be a blast!!!

Back
Top Bottom