Annual gas price bitching thread | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Annual gas price bitching thread

You're just pumping natural gas because you're a gas man. No offense bud

Actually you're wrong. I'm just informing people of a cheaper alternative. It doesn't matter to me if people use natural gas, I get no benefit from it. In fact it's the opposite. If we were big in natural gas vehicles I would have to do way more work for the same pay. Nice try though

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

You're kidding right?

Quoting you "They converted them for California climate not ours. They had to be altered for our climate and now no problems as far as I know."

My bad I said Carolinas but my bike is OK for here and CA.

Quoting you "They converted them for California climate not ours. They had to be altered for our climate and now no problems as far as I know."

What's the difference from California climate to ours

So your bike is OK for here and California. You can ride in T shirt and shorts all year round in California, but can you do that here in -20, -30 no, you have to alter something right? You convert the vehicle here and you can pretty much drive it any where.

Last edited:
e7yneder.jpg

I nearly choked at that sight. wtf ?!?

So your bike is OK for here and California. You can ride in T shirt and shorts all year round in California, but can you do that here in -20, -30 no, you have to alter something right? You convert the vehicle here and you can pretty much drive it any where.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought you were doing a Honda. Canadian Hondas are more expensive than the US ones because they are tuned differently due to our weather. Yeah right.

Do to the cold weather here, we need to inject anti freeze with the gas so it doesn't freeze. I'm not 100 percent sure how it works, our mechanic explained it to me. There's a bowl that contains anti freeze and when the gas is injected it takes anti freeze with it.

Last edited:
Yeah put antifreeze in your gas.... Sounds like a great idea Rofl

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Jet A is cheaper. On average its priced comparatively to diesel as its very close to it and kerosene. I know lots of guys from my aircraft days who run jetA in their diesel vehicles with some lubricity additives.

Dam I think jet fuel is cheaper lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Educate yourself. Antifreeze additives are added to winterize gasoline and diesel as well.

Only a simpleton would assume antifreeze for fuel is the same as antifreeze thats used as coolant additive.

Yeah put antifreeze in your gas.... Sounds like a great idea Rofl

That would be a long walk home pushing my bike if I ever saw that... WOW

Should have seen the look on my face. I know someone just messed up but I nicely carried on to the next station. It wouldn't surprise me if that one was still like that today

Should have seen the look on my face. I know someone just messed up but I nicely carried on to the next station. It wouldn't surprise me if that one was still like that today

Would be funny to set up a hidden camera just to see the look on peoples faces when they look at the price...

That would be a long walk home pushing my bike if I ever saw that... WOW

I would of cried yesterday if saw that when I pulled in to fill up the RV. It's around 280 at today's prices. I would of just left it there and walked away lol.

Educate yourself. Antifreeze additives are added to winterize gasoline and diesel as well.

Only a simpleton would assume antifreeze for fuel is the same as antifreeze thats used as coolant additive.

Yeah too bad that's already added yet his guy was saying add more.
Haha simpleton bet your ass I know more about bike internals than you ever will

Lol, what are you 10? Whats next? Your dads bigger than my dad?

Back
Top Bottom