All-you-can-eat asian food tues. nite meet | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

All-you-can-eat asian food tues. nite meet

Come on man. she's my gf... she's off the market ;) At least I hope so ;) LOL...

And she said she's not coming... although she's a Filipino and she was kind of tempted by the "all you can eat filipino food for $7" thing... :D

Lol!

Is anyone still going to be there by the time I get there? :( Booohooo.

^ please bring more girls!!! :D
I can't bring more girls, I've only got the one extra seat! I guarantee they would ALL LOVE you though Asia.

Get their earlier! I'm getting there at 6:30 hopefully. Dunno if I can wait around until 8!

Still sporting the red hair (so you'll be easy to find)?

-Jamie M.

Lol!

Is anyone still going to be there by the time I get there? :( Booohooo.

I'll be there at 6:30... even that's stretching it... it will take me 15 minutes to get there from work and I'm sort of done work already ... :D

I can't come earlier! I work til 7PM. :homework:

And I'll probably get lost on my way there, too....Eat slow guys...eat slowwww

sounds pretty good..im in.looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and/or seeing some new ones!!

sounds pretty good..im in.looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and/or seeing some new ones!!

I don't know what you are talking about... I'm just going there to eat for $7 :D jk..

I'm a new guy so I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys :) Some of you may remember me from the Scarborough ride on Sunday though :)

Props to Onu / Asian-Dragon - it was a great night and thanks to the restaurant for accommodating this....the ride to timmies was a bit scary (no lane discipline / staggered formation???:confused:).....overall a great night to meet some old faces and meet new ones too.:p

Great turn out tonight. Thanks to Asian Dragon for getting it organised. It's alway a little scary riding with a large group that you don't know, but i think everyone was pretty good looking out for each other. Hope to see ya all next time.

Yep, very FREAKY riding in the group that big without peeps you've ever ridden with, and yep, I seen some lack of skillz. No staggar, cuting inside to outside to inside in a corner. Hard brakes mid corner when nobody is in front of you. HEHE :D

Oh well, was still fun filling up ALL the lanes of the DVP on the roll down to Timmies.

And thanks again Asian Dragon. I had a great time, and my 2up'er Anita even more so!!! Food was great (Yummmmm Burger and Fries! Thanks).

Great music (a little loud for the patio peeps but that's what ear plugs are for, lol). Great location. Great weather. Great people.

Loved seeing you again Asia, sorry I didn't have LOTS of girls for you, I only had one free seat. Maybe with a lil more notice I can rope some people into taking a few more of mine. I loved it when you almost got run over and I had to pull you out of the way. Don't let the big bikes and loud exhausts/crazy drivers scare ya next time ;)

Great night. Great to see some familiar faces, and a ton of new ones :D

Pics will be up shortly.

-Jamie M.

Yeah, thanks Asian-Dragon for organizing. What a great turnout! Good food for the price!

Great music (a little loud for the patio peeps but that's what ear plugs are for, lol). Great location. Great weather. Great people.

aahh.... i saw you grabbing a burger i thought you forgot to take off one of your ear plugs... then saw you sitting by the giant speakers outside... that's why....

Yep, very FREAKY riding in the group that big without peeps you've ever ridden with, and yep, I seen some lack of skillz. No staggar, cuting inside to outside to inside in a corner. Hard brakes mid corner when nobody is in front of you. HEHE :D

Oh well, was still fun filling up ALL the lanes of the DVP on the roll down to Timmies.

And thanks again Asian Dragon. I had a great time, and my 2up'er Anita even more so!!! Food was great (Yummmmm Burger and Fries! Thanks).

Loved seeing you again Asia, sorry I didn't have LOTS of girls for you, I only had one free seat. Maybe with a lil more notice I can rope some people into taking a few more of mine. I loved it when you almost got run over and I had to pull you out of the way. Don't let the big bikes and loud exhausts/crazy drivers scare ya next time ;)

Great night. Great to see some familiar faces, and a ton of new ones :D

Pics will be up shortly.

-Jamie M.

Jamie, you need to stretch the R6 and extend that tail! That way you can fit two girls at once. One behind the other. Heheheh. :D

The food was so good and couldn't believe it was $7 (don't raise it please!) Saw a girl on a white gixxer. Dayyummm. I want!

Thanks for hosting Asian Dragon!

PS: Thanx Nemy for the Twyn Rivers run! So friggin dark, though. I already have bad vision as is..lol.

Yeah, great event. Perfect weather added to the good vibes and good grub. Hah, we must've made quite the impression in that orthodox Jewish neighbourhood.

Good stuff organizing this Asian-dragon. Great turnout - hopefully people will post up their pics. I was expecting 20 bikes... what did we end up with? 50+?! Hope everyone got home safe!

Back
Top Bottom