All-you-can-eat asian food tues. nite meet | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

All-you-can-eat asian food tues. nite meet

the day is today everyone, there will be also a live Dj playing music outside, and not to mention not just filipino food but burgers fish and chips and other western food.:D

I'm still a go! Definitely interested to see what an all you can eat filipino food is like... I'm gonna warn you now, though. If I like the food they might run out of it! :rolleyes:

the owner is prepared, got to taste some yesterday.....:thumbup: he closed the parking lot just for our bikes but there is other areas for people who are coming in cars as well.

a bunch of guys are still interested in a ride after the meet, if anybody got some suggestions on a route please post. we were thinking of our final destination to be lakeshore and leslie tim hortons.. thanks

the owner is prepared, got to taste some yesterday.....:thumbup: he closed the parking lot just for our bikes but there is other areas for people who are coming in cars as well.

Sweet deal!

Asian Dragon, good to meet you yesterday. I will be there tonight with the other guys from B town. Ready to chow down on some filp food. yummy yummy in my tummy. :)

Asian Dragon, good to meet you yesterday. I will be there tonight with the other guys from B town. Ready to chow down on some filp food. yummy yummy in my tummy. :)

good to meet you too bro.. see ya there!!!!

Anyone riding from Durham or Scarborough? We can ride together down to the place....

a bunch of guys are still interested in a ride after the meet, if anybody got some suggestions on a route please post. we were thinking of our final destination to be lakeshore and leslie tim hortons.. thanks

I'm sorry I won't be able to make this event....
Here's a suggestion for your ride after you eat....
Come to 403 & Dundas, that is where a bunch will head over after Burrito Boyz tonight!
Have fun everyone!:)

I'll probably come by with my gf if that's ok. I'll be on my bike.

Why would it NOT be OK!? The more the marrier! If your with your GF that's even better!

I'm bringing my 2up'er Anita.

-Jamie M.

^ please bring more girls!!! :D

i'll be there around 8:00-8:15. ;)

Come on man. she's my gf... she's off the market ;) At least I hope so ;) LOL...

And she said she's not coming... although she's a Filipino and she was kind of tempted by the "all you can eat filipino food for $7" thing... :D

I'm sorry I won't be able to make this event....
Here's a suggestion for your ride after you eat....
Come to 403 & Dundas, that is where a bunch will head over after Burrito Boyz tonight!
Have fun everyone!:)

sh**t goldie are you avoiding me because I have no rep points? lol

I'll be headed back to 403/dundas after..c u there.

Back
Top Bottom