5 Day Ontario Trip Itinerary - Help needed | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

5 Day Ontario Trip Itinerary - Help needed

Awesome! Safe trip and looking forward to the pictures.
Thanks @shanekingsley !

Have stopped here Welcome in Wawa for the night. Took a bit longer as I decided to come up the 129 and west 101. Picturesque surroundings on both those roads!

Was hoping to continue to white river but all motels are booked there. Nonetheless, no rush, have the whole day tomorrow to explore off the hw17. 1000 kms is enough for the day 🙂

IMG-20210630-WA0006.jpg

Wow that's a pretty stunning spot. Looks like a great place to spend a day or two hiking.
Its actually not much of a hike. This shot is from one of the two canyon viewing spots in the Ouimet Canyon Provincial Park, around 45 kms east of Thunder Bay.

And the trail is a mere 1km loop. Had it been more than that, then it would have been a major deterrent as I did this on the way to TBay, and hiking in riding boots would have been a big No.

The canyon is gorgeous; and it's pretty deep. I couldn't gather the courage to look down from the platform!

In case you do plan on hiking, I have heard that the Sleeping Giant Provincial Park is THE place for that. 35kms east of TBay. I didn't have much time, else I would have spent a couple of days exploring the park trails.

Back
Top Bottom