2023 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 57 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2023 GTA Photo Tag!

I think I was there first. I took my photo at 2:25pm, you posted your tag at 2:51pm.

I was struggling with foggy glasses. It was bothersome, but manageable while moving. Once stopped, the glasses fogged completely; I couldn't see a thing, including the phone, so chose to ride on and post the tag once I arrived home.

Stopped for a new tag on the way home, still ahead of Anterabae, but then was delayed by a chatterbox who was enamoured with my Guzzi. Can't say I blame him.
If I hadn't stopped to charge on the way there I probably would have rolled up on you. Actually you didn't happen to take the bike lane on Steeles to get past traffic stopped at a light did you? If that was you, you went straight past me.

Feel you on the glasses. I usually wear contacts for that reason but did glasses yesterday. Had to keep the visor popped open a crack the whole ride just so I could see.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I shall exact my pound of flesh!

Old: 2570 Birchmount Rd., Scarborough

PXL-20231227-175642898.jpg

If I hadn't stopped to charge on the way there I probably would have rolled up on you. Actually you didn't happen to take the bike lane on Steeles to get past traffic stopped at a light did you? If that was you, you went straight past me.

Feel you on the glasses. I usually wear contacts for that reason but did glasses yesterday. Had to keep the visor popped open a crack the whole ride just so I could see.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Was not me, I don't think.

I tried some dish soap on the glasses today. Not 100%, but certainly beneficial.

Uh oh. Looks like a last minute upset for the East end, with a West end recovery.

Back to the west.

Does anyone have spreadsheet? Who wants to tally the scores?

Does anyone have spreadsheet? Who wants to tally the scores?
How accurate was the last count that @Soulcatcher668 came up with?
Can we just go from there and add?
Or just give him the trophy as I'm sure he is the winner.

Last edited:
Final tallies for the year.

@Soulcatcher668 - 28
@Wind Shear - 21
@Jayell - 19
@High Flya - 18
@wolfpack27616 - 16
@Chameleon - 14
@bigpoppa - 14
@anterabae - 14
@fmp - 10
@oioioi - 10
@JZ67 - 9
@Geeser - 7
@MoClutch - 7
@sburns - 7
@afici0nad0 - 5
@monkeyfarm - 5
@Mango Rider - 5
@LePhillou - 3
@Maniac - 2
@Wasted - 2
@Evon - 2
@Evoex - 1

Nice end of the year run. Lots of late tags and snipes...... See you next year.

Was I right or was I right?

Congrats to the winner and all participants.
Let's have fun again and ride safe in 2024.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom