2023 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 56 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2023 GTA Photo Tag!

Old: 1571 Sandhurst Circle, Scarborough

PXL-20231216-190433796.jpg

surprised @Evoex hasnt been picking up these post office tags!

New:

Boxing day shoppers!
Hint: right next to post# 1081

c3d7b9b68883c4ffb5d40648cbec3df8.jpg

Sent from the Moon!

Reactions: fmp
Old:

6379 Main St Stouville

dddb6b51b4103fcd29a5d8ffe9b65c80.jpg

Not too bad out no bugs!

Sent from the Moon!
How current is that photo??????? :unsure:

I see a pair of sunglasses in December. lol

Hah I knew I had to get there before you!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
I think I was there first. I took my photo at 2:25pm, you posted your tag at 2:51pm.

I was struggling with foggy glasses. It was bothersome, but manageable while moving. Once stopped, the glasses fogged completely; I couldn't see a thing, including the phone, so chose to ride on and post the tag once I arrived home.

Stopped for a new tag on the way home, still ahead of Anterabae, but then was delayed by a chatterbox who was enamoured with my Guzzi. Can't say I blame him.

I think I was there first. I took my photo at 2:25pm, you posted your tag at 2:51pm.

I was struggling with foggy glasses. It was bothersome, but manageable while moving. Once stopped, the glasses fogged completely; I couldn't see a thing, including the phone, so chose to ride on and post the tag once I arrived home.

Stopped for a new tag on the way home, still ahead of Anterabae, but then was delayed by a chatterbox who was enamoured with my Guzzi. Can't say I blame him.
I assume you clean asap if your riding in this weather? That dirt on the guzzi hurts to watch.

No. The dirt is from greasy gravel. Not concerned about salt on those roads. Will wash whenever...
Our bikes are capable of a lot more than some of us think.
Some buy bikes to ride and enjoy and some buy bikes to have garage queens.
(Not meant to be a cheap shot at you @bigpoppa )

Our bikes are capable of a lot more than some of us think.
Some buy bikes to ride and enjoy and some buy bikes to have garage queens.
(Not meant to be a cheap shot at you @bigpoppa )
It hurts to see red velvet cake dirty :cry:

Back
Top Bottom