2018 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Personally I think My old new tag should stand. Point is to get ppl out and ride. The points don't even matter. Some of you folks have not even made a tag yet. The actual riders here don't mind cause we are going to get the tag anyway. Just ride folks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Agreed :) +1

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

How you claiming out of bounds then posting new one right away?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Evo claimed the new tag to be out of bounds, primarily due to you're not legally able to get to that point safely where the bikes are parked (curb hop, and/or push the bike on sidewalks only). In doing so, the old tag is free game, until Fz750 posted a new tag that works. Which they did, so Fz750s new new is the current standing tag.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Evo claimed the new tag to be out of bounds, primarily due to you're not legally able to get to that point safely where the bikes are parked (curb hop, and/or push the bike on sidewalks only). In doing so, the old tag is free game, until Fz750 posted a new tag that works. Which they did, so Fz750s new new is the current standing tag.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
Thanks. Understood.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Just so we are clear pushing bikes on to sidewalks is not allowed? Is that illegal?

Sent from my [device_name] using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

We got off, turned the Motor off and pushed it to the spot.

Not that I really want to be lugging my bike on a sidewalk, but this probably should be made clear. There were a bunch of tags I grabbed last year that I had to park on a sidewalk otherwise I'd be parked in traffic. No biggie.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Has nothing to due with being overly critical, i was there.

hGate1C.jpg

There's no way to get there without pushing/riding on the sidewalk a good 30ft.

What the heck???? 臘*♂️臘*♂️臘*♂️

ae5a424626098e9cd8ebda238be6f950.jpg

Sent from the Moon!

Holy smokes, did you push that thing all the way there? You crazy bruh.

Nope just rode right up the sidewalk and did a point turn.

Sent from the Moon!

Not that I really want to be lugging my bike on a sidewalk, but this probably should be made clear. There were a bunch of tags I grabbed last year that I had to park on a sidewalk otherwise I'd be parked in traffic. No biggie.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I have no issue with parking on the sidewalk, i did it to get the shot at the cleaners that you just beat me to. If the sidewalk adjacent to Kinto was accessible from the street then i wouldn't bat an eyelash. When someone has to ride or push their bike 30ft to get there, navigating pedestrians with their faces buried in their phones and risk explaining to 5-0 then yeah i have some concerns.

Anywho, new tag. Get em!

I mean at first you questioned whether my tag from the top of the parking lot was correct or not. Then the out of bounds call.. 3 bikes now have been there. If you wanted the tag you should have just pushed your bike and got the tag. Or let someone else get it ?*♂️ (should I even mention my wrong location tag?)) Reason to this game is to ride and get ppl to ride. Again the points don't matter. So what's the big deal?

I mean at first you questioned whether my tag from the top of the parking lot was correct or not. Then the out of bounds call.. 3 bikes now have been there. If you wanted the tag you should have just pushed your bike and got the tag. Or let someone else get it 路*♂️ (should I even mention my wrong location tag?)) Reason to this game is to ride and get ppl to ride. Again the points don't matter. So what's the big deal?

You caught that eh? Because the angle did not look right i thought perhaps you had the wrong location. Even so i hunted around and found the graffiti on the wall and realized how you had taken the shot so i amended my comment.

You say the point is to ride and i did. Obviously it wasn't about points or i would have just tagged it and kept my mouth shut.

We good? Drink on me if we ever meet up.

Last edited:
You caught that eh? Because the angle did not look right i thought perhaps you had the wrong location. Even so i hunted around and found the graffiti on the wall and realized how you had taken the shot so i amended my comment.

You say the point is to ride and i did. Obviously it wasn't about points or i would have just tagged it and kept my mouth shut.

We good?
Of course. No harm. Was just trying to communicate that game is getting dragged on and ruined in typical GTAM fashion. One of the more fun threads and it's getting serious for no reason. Let's just keep tags going to some fun locations. Preferably west end

Of course. No harm. Was just trying to communicate that game is getting dragged on and ruined in typical GTAM fashion. One of the more fun threads and it's getting serious for no reason. Let's just keep tags going to some fun locations. Preferably west end

No more west end, its freakin cold out that way. :( If it makes you feel any better i've been home for an hour and i'm still shivering.

Back
Top Bottom