2018 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Ha I just got in myself. When that sun went down the temps went down pretty quick.
Ya I wan't going all the way out west after the tag was redone....:rolleyes:

Good riding anyway.
This week is looking more hopeful.

Last edited:
Alright so now that the dust has settled...what's the last valid tag?

New: since everyone is soo critical...
c101836719f18f5f40d9c473056c3645.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Alright so now that the dust has settled...what's the last valid tag?
This one ^^

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I was thinking about leaving work a bit early and going for a ride...but Mississauga is a bit far in this temp :(

Can you pick up a tag if you were there in the photo when the original tag was set?

Last edited:
Yes. This was decided when Fz asked if both of us could get points from the same tag. New tag coming

Sent from my [device_name] using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I do know the answer to my own question...just trying to bring this out in the open.

I don’t think 7inthe6 was clear enough in his response to that particular comment made by Fz750. Maybe I can elaborate.

You cannot be riding together and one rider of the pair posts the new tag with both of you in the picture...then you (the second rider) come back to the same tag and claim it. You would already know where the new tag is and have a huge advantage over all other taggers. In this case, I think there was some confusion.

Two bikes working together could run up the tag count and manipulate the outcome of the game. We don’t want to encourage this as it is not in the spirit of the game.

If you’re a ridealong, you don’t get to claim those tags you were already a part of.

By all means ride together and have fun out there. Just don’t piggyback on each other’s tags.

The only way you could have got that tag would be if you were riding independent of Fz750. Since you were there in the posted pic of the new tag, you automatically disqualify yourself from being able to claim that same tag. Make sense???

Also, I am not suggesting we back track now as a new tag has already been placed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gave it 48 hours but nobody moved the tag. It wasn't like we snagged the tag in an abusive way...

Its almost like this photo tag thread should be moved to a private location where only approved people are allowed to participate because almost every tag in the last while has been scrutinized, objected to and complained about.

Last edited:
We all want to have fun here and encourage new riders to participate. We also want everyone to play safe, play fair and use common sense when placing new tags.

Btw, if your bike wasn’t in Fz750’s pic, no one would have been the wiser.

Being a part of this game, we all tend to keep each other on the right path. Some have been more “passionate” than others in their questioning the legality of tags. Don’t take it personally.

Once the weather improves and more riders get out, the tagging frequency and the overall game play will get better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes if a rider is in found tag, then a new tag, then found tag....kinda seems fishy.

But hey, this is kinda like pre-season, (a long one at that), once it get's rolling hopefully it won't matter.

Even with 48 hours between the tags, there is an objection?

No one is against moving it along, we just want to avoid situations that could be construed as being against the spirit of the game. If we let it fly now, we could hardly complain about a group doing this repeatedly in the future.

He makes a good point because he's considering how it plays out down the road, i get why you might be cheesed though.

Even with 48 hours between the tags, there is an objection?

I see what you are saying, and it is a different perspective.

Time is not the issue, or just knocking off tags, it's the hunt/chase for the location which is the fun part of the challenge when people get creative.

I say beers are on you! :p

Old: Sobeys Mayfield, 11965 Hurontario St, Brampton

690828cea94f9dd724d715fa0cc91e2e.jpg

Sent from the Moon!

Back
Top Bottom