2017 MotoGP Silly Season | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 MotoGP Silly Season

MotoGP France: Vinales facing most difficult decision of career

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/230049/1/vinales-facing-most-difficult-decision-of-career.html

my opinion: I am not entirely sure why it's so hard. I think the Yamaha is a much better bike. The team also as a bigger budget than Suzuki. While I don't doubt Suzuki could get better, Yamaha already is.
Suzuki has had one(1) win since the 500cc era. Yamaha has won 7 rider championships in that time including the most recent one. No brainer.

Yamaha offer to VINALES was $4millions apparently Suzuki offer is more $$ in order to keep the young talent.

Suzuki has had one(1) win since the 500cc era. Yamaha has won 7 rider championships in that time including the most recent one. No brainer.

Agreed.

It's gotta be about money at this point. Suzuki is probably offering him (way) more.

At what point does more money NOW, eclipse the potential of the Suzuki never being a winning bike, Vinales personal talent stock going down,and losing a second chance at a top factory team. That is the question. $4M sounds pretty damn reasonable to be on the best bike on the grid.

Damn soap opera lol

At what point does more money NOW, eclipse the potential of the Suzuki never being a winning bike, Vinales personal talent stock going down,and losing a second chance at a top factory team. That is the question. $4M sounds pretty damn reasonable to be on the best bike on the grid.

Damn soap opera lol

Manager in his ear? Bigger pay day if for him as well.

Or maybe it's simply Vinales thinking a raise on his one year option would be fine, with the thought of moving over in another year should the Suzuki not improve into a winner.

Also keep the persuasive powers of Davide Brivio in mind. He is credited with being at the center of arguably the biggest move of the motoGP era; Rossi to Yamaha.

So if johann Zarco is riding a Suzuki this summer during the Suzuka 8 hours with potential to moving to the factory motogp next year, and vinales stays with Suzuki, where is aleix espargaro going?

Interesting MV posting this on Instagram this morning..... damn silly season

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2016-05-05_14-59-45.jpg
    2016-05-05_14-59-45.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 83
So if johann Zarco is riding a Suzuki this summer during the Suzuka 8 hours with potential to moving to the factory motogp next year, and vinales stays with Suzuki, where is aleix espargaro going?

Interesting MV posting this on Instagram this morning..... damn silly season

attachment.php
I think Suzuki want to sign Zarco for 2017 as a test rider and 2018 a full seat open to him to replace Espargaro. That's what i think...yes..no..perhaps?
I see the $ sign in his eyes.lol

I think Suzuki want to sign Zarco for 2017 as a test rider and 2018 a full seat open to him to replace Espargaro. That's what i think...yes..no..perhaps?
I see the $ sign in his eyes.lol
Suzuki signs

Iannone or Dovi

Maybe. But both come with baggage.

Iannone is perceived to be wreckless, and Dovi already had his chance at Honda. I'd love to see it, but I don't think Honda is going to go with either. of them. I think Crutchlow has a better shot at this point.

Iannone is perceived to be wreckless, and Dovi already had his chance at Honda. I'd love to see it, but I don't think Honda is going to go with either. of them. I think Crutchlow has a better shot at this point.
Crutchlow's best chance is in world supersport

Other than the teammate incident, Iannone has consistently outscored and crashed less than Crutchlow since moving to MotoGP.

Back
Top Bottom