2017 MotoGP Silly Season | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 MotoGP Silly Season

shame.

interesting that Suzuki appears to be going back on its promise.

Cash flow problems... Not buying the "lack of experience fielding a satellite bike" excuse. Suzuki stock is at a 2 year low and has been steadily dropping from mid 2015.

Pedrosa to Yamaha?

that would really be the end of an era. He's unfortunately always going to be the #2 rider, but the best one around. :)

He was #1 for like a race at the beginning of the 2013 season :)

He was #1 for like a race at the beginning of the 2013 season :)

He was number one from at least mid 2007 through 2010 and couldn't get it done, so they went and hired Casey

No idea why Crutchlow's name keeps coming up, he's my countryman and all but there are so many more riders that are more deserving.

No idea why Crutchlow's name keeps coming up, he's my countryman and all but there are so many more riders that are more deserving.

In the context of the article, I think it's just wishful thinking from the author.

However, of all the riders not yet signed, besides Vinales, who else would you pick that is tangibly better than Crutchlow?

Crutchlow to Repsol Honda? lol

Pedrosa to Yamaha would be interesting. I think he'd be quite successful actually.

In the context of the article, I think it's just wishful thinking from the author.

However, of all the riders not yet signed, besides Vinales, who else would you pick that is tangibly better than Crutchlow?

I'd sign Dovi over Crutchlow, should Ducati decide to keep Iannone.

I'd sign Dovi over Crutchlow, should Ducati decide to keep Iannone.

Might still be sour grapes in the Repsol camp after Dovi made them stick to their contract with him last time. Sure as hell would deserve the ride more then crutchlow though.

Crutchlow is already on a works Honda and cant get it done.

Pedro could be a good teammate at Yam but I think they need a younger rider who is on the way up vs Pedro who is on the way down.

Personally, I'd like to see Pedrosa at a new team. Aprilia, KTM, Suzuki. He's an experienced rider who's consistently near the front of the pack. Maybe he could help development of their bikes along at a better pace than the riders currently on those teams.

Crutchlow is already on a works Honda and cant get it done.

Pedro could be a good teammate at Yam but I think they need a younger rider who is on the way up vs Pedro who is on the way down.
I've been thinking about this. The honda has for years, been a physical bike to ride; Dani may just jump on the silky smooth M1 and find himself with some serious consistent pace.

As countryman you must like Chaz Davies as well ehh....don't forget you're half-breed now..part Italian.lol

Would love to see Pedrosa win a championship and if the Yamaha fits him as well as they say, that would be great. Would be torn though. Would like to see Rossi go out with 10.

Would love to see Pedrosa win a championship and if the Yamaha fits him as well as they say, that would be great. Would be torn though. Would like to see Rossi go out with 10.

He's won enough, give the little guy one. lol

Pedrosa hasn't won a championship due to some tough luck in his career. How many times was he taken out resulting in an injury that essentially took him out of the season fight?

Back
Top Bottom