2015 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 80 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

New:

44eddf3b7a5d907118bb2e62e93830eb.jpg

Finish up your Christmas shopping here. They have tons of great gifts for the gear head on your list.

Little known fact: the shop's proprietor, Scott Maxwell, has another, rather interesting, full time job. He is one of Canada's top professional racing car and development drivers, under contract to the Ford Motor Company and Multimatic Motorsports. Highlights on his CV include a class win at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, as well as induction to the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame. More recently, he has played a pivotal role in developing the new Ford GT, which will make its competition debut in 2016 at the Daytona 24 Hours in the IMSA WeatherTech Sports Car Championship. The Ford factory team, run by Chip Ganassi Racing, will also field two cars in the World Endurance Championship, which includes the Le Mans 24.

Not bad for a local boy and all around nice guy.

Sent from Z10 on Tapatalk

2nd year in a row, and I'll get to ride on Christmas morning!
Schaweeeet!

26c3aa68b54369d9d991ff15a1007ae0.jpg

608 Mt Pleasant Rd, Toronto, ON M4S 2M8

New
3ebcd929bf1eac543a1a0294c1dfa831.jpg

I freaking hate you! I put my bike away and then you post this?? I'm almost positive this is my hood!
Edit: upon closer inspection it looks as though I may have erred. My bad. As you were. And Merry Christmas ?
Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How about a hint?

Sent from Z10 on Tapatalk

New subway stop

I think I know it now. They had a some roads closed for most of the summer? Right?

I think I know it now. They had a some roads closed for most of the summer? Right?

I don't want you make your life miserable , it's near Baba Ganoush (great shawarma plates/fries/mash potatoes) on Sheppard Ave W.

I don't want you make your life miserable , it's near Baba Ganoush (great shawarma plates/fries/mash potatoes) on Sheppard Ave W.
Man I suck at this. And my life was miserable way before gtam ?
Merry Christmas ?

Old:

New Downsview park station, Sheppard/Tuscan

Merry Christmas guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So my second guess was good...and @Evon still has 2 bikes! Merry Christmas indeed!

So my second guess was good...and @Evon still has 2 bikes! Merry Christmas indeed!

Love my little bike too, be hard letting go of her when the time comes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Xmas taggers

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Happy New Year Ladies and Gents! Perhaps I should say Lady and Gents LoL.

Mango - nice run-up at the end there. I was worried...

El CB - nice shot for the end of the season (and the start of the next)!

Back
Top Bottom