2015 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 78 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Shows up fine on my phone?

This is how they show up on my phone:

krGSSWL.png

Dunno, maybe it's me.

I'm telling ya!
I'm thinking it might be a tapatalk issue.... I was checking on my phone but I just use safari, all her pics showed up fine for me. But they weren't showing up for her for a bit

Evon trying to fix her photo bucket for ya ;) lol

Last edited:
I would have met up with you for a coffee if I knew you were still out
Wanted to ride the night out tonight. Might be my last ride of the year, fear of ice after tomorrow's rain and then the snow started December. But I also got your message when I was already downtown hahaha unless you still wanna meet up somewhere now? Haha

And I thought I saw ElCockblock and his yellow GSXR going down the dvp, but I didn't get to be on his left side to see if the sticker was there.

Very decent season. I feel like im going to go riding right NOW cause

a) im off tomorrow
b) its way too warm to not get some saddle time in.

Maybe ill re-become more active next season.... :)

Oh so we're all doing this 2am riding nonsense eh?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Wanted to ride the night out tonight. Might be my last ride of the year, fear of ice after tomorrow's rain and then the snow started December. But I also got your message when I was already downtown hahaha unless you still wanna meet up somewhere now? Haha

And I thought I saw ElCockblock and his yellow GSXR going down the dvp, but I didn't get to be on his left side to see if the sticker was there.

Hahaha was that you?? I was coming back from Scarbs, to get the tag, but someone beat me to it...

I'm just walking in from a pleasant night ride :)

Last edited:
I decided to pack it in and do the 90 minute ride back to Lindsay. Totally pooched now. Would've gone and done a tag but didn't wanna head into the city proper.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Hahaha, I wish
My bikes have started their winter nap on Monday
Made my friend take me
It's a R6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom