2015 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 61 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Sure, x = 44.250 (LAT)

3517.22/44.250 = 79.485 (LON)

44.250, 79.485 is the location.

I don't get where the negative number is coming

In short, it is just different notation. The negative number of longitude in this notation is nothing but WEST of Greenwich, a positive number being EAST of Greenwich. Similarly with latitude, positive number represents NORTH of Equator and negative number represents SOUTH of Equator. But the thing is that in this notation you have to specify in degrees/minutes/seconds format which is very unlikely to derive from your equation.

44.250, 79.485 will translate to 44°15'00.0"N 79°29'06.0"E, this will land you somewhere in Kazakhstan.
44.250, -79.485 will translate to 44°15'00.0"N 79°29'06.0"W, and this is close to where you intended.

In short, it is just different notation. The negative number of longitude in this notation is nothing but WEST of Greenwich, a positive number being EAST of Greenwich...

pOjgojc.png

Goddamn girl do you sleep

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Goddamn girl do you sleep

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

. Going to go sleep now
Tags before sleep
I can catch up on sleep during the off season

What happened to the 500?

Back at the dealer for a recall, should be getting it back on Thursday if I can get off work early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
. Going to go sleep now
Tags before sleep
I can catch up on sleep during the off season

Back at the dealer for a recall, should be getting it back on Thursday if I can get off work early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two bikes...so jelly!

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom