2014 Demo Days | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Demo Days

I have the cb500x and love it! The riding position is great.....good power......and well balanced! I am so glad to have chosen this as my first bike!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone go to the Honda Demo Day at Sturgess today?

I rode the CB500X - excellent bike, same power as the CBR500 but a much better riding position

Plus I loved the route they took - 45 minutes and a lot of twistys

I went and tried the CBR1000RR. Glad I went it actually was a good route. Could get an idea of the handling instead of just doing slow 90 degree turns.

I have the cb500x and love it! The riding position is great.....good power......and well balanced! I am so glad to have chosen this as my first bike!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the same bike and really enjoy it. Actually just got back from a two hour ride from Toronto to Oakville and back. Mostly Lakeshore and Dundas St., but did a brief stint on the QEW...good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just wondering if you guys gave any thought to the CB500F before purchase?

I have the same bike and really enjoy it. Actually just got back from a two hour ride from Toronto to Oakville and back. Mostly Lakeshore and Dundas St., but did a brief stint on the QEW...good times.

I did, the cb500x just fit better!

Same here -- I'm a lanky guy, so I appreciated the taller bars and higher seating position of the CB500x. I also liked the matte black finish on the X. However, the F was also pretty comfortable (the whole series has decent ergos for tall guys) and I don't think you could go wrong with it.

Is anyone going to the Victory demo day either today or tomorrow at Peak powersports in Burlington?

I really want to try the new gunner model

I'm tempted by the CB500X, missed the local Honda demo days though. I think Yamaha is next week (IIRC), wouldn't mind trying the XT250 and FZ-07.

I demoed the cbr600 rr last month at Ready. Sold my current bike and bought a 2013 trc cbr600rr. Best bike I've ever owned

I went to the victory demo at peak powersports in Burlington. At first i thought it might be canceled because of the rain but thank God the sun came out

It was my first time on a cruiser. Called the jackpot. Lots of power.It was a fun bike to try out but my lower back was in pain near the end

There is a Harley demo at mackies in Oshawa tomorrow (Sunday) from 10-4

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Royal Distributing is having MV Agusta Demo Days on June 21 (Guelph) and June 22 (Whitby) from 10 - 4

Must be 25 and have a full M license

Last edited:
Has anyone gone to a track demo day? Or this new (the one Kawasaki is running now). Just wondering how the schedule is like. I assume you still follow the lead and can't pass him.

Has anyone gone to a track demo day? Or this new (the one Kawasaki is running now). Just wondering how the schedule is like. I assume you still follow the lead and can't pass him.

Says 2014 Ninja as well...which Ninja?!?! (I am interested too)

Back
Top Bottom