2013 fall colors ride | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2013 fall colors ride

Pick a day, majority takes it.

• Saturday

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Sunday

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters
What's with the scoot bashing? I'm not a big fan of scoots but that guy used to be a long standing member of gtam, until he got banned. He simply does not post in revolt, or under a different name, lol. I'd say he has more experience than half of us on that ride
I ate lunch with him and SteveTO, very funny guy, lots of cool stories. He's ridden to James Bay twice, I'm jealous! He rides a bandit 1200s, bought the scoot for his wife but he uses it alot.
By the way, some of you guys/girls have got some killer bikes, I was drooling. Booya, I would've killed for your Corbin when I had my bandit, hated the stock seat.

Awesome photos! Thanks for posting everyone.

I edited a lot of the camera footage I had and managed to condense as much of it as I could. Some interesting scenes in there.. truck in a ditch, scooter incident, etc etc. Did it pretty quickly so it's not the greatest video, but meh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLSMtT_4fYE

Well that was embarrassing thanks ;) lol
Hey on a side note i did redeem myself byI picking her up at 550lbs pretty quick huh :).
Those darn scoots are like squirrels coming out of the trees haha.

Last edited:
Hey on a side note i did redeem myself byI picking her up at 550lbs pretty quick huh :).

Adrenaline from the embarassment does wonders. You probably could've picked up the bike and throw it over your head hulk style lol

Last edited:
Those darn scoots are like squirrels coming out of the trees haha.

Can't watch it on a mobile? Says you've only made it available online. Anyways pics look great. Sucks I missed out on this one

Sent from my piss poor iPhone while sitting on my squidly gixxxxxxxxer sippin on kool aid

And some fun with photoshop

10121025724_5daad25798_h.jpg

Awesome photos! Thanks for posting everyone.

I edited a lot of the camera footage I had and managed to condense as much of it as I could. Some interesting scenes in there.. truck in a ditch, scooter incident, etc etc. Did it pretty quickly so it's not the greatest video, but meh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLSMtT_4fYE

Wow, great vid. Finally had a chance to look at it on my PC. Good soundtrack too.

Is this ride happening this year?

I was wondering the same thing... it was pretty awesome last year.

Just got back from a ride and all I can say is, "Brrrrr".....

Sry no not hosting a fall colors ride this year guys, got some things going on. Not much riding this year unfortunately.
Stop harassing them farmer's daughter & organise a ride

Looks fun but only 10 tomorrow brrr my nuts get cold on the r6

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom