A few pictures from the ride:

2013-09-29+12.33.50.jpg

2013-09-29+12.45.12.jpg

2013-09-29+12.46.58.jpg

2013-09-29+12.51.13.jpg

2013-09-29+15.03.20.jpg

2013-09-29+15.17.54.jpg

Aww man, no one has photos of my bike :( lol

^^ figured there would be 2 strategically placed bikes in there somewhere ;).
Nice pics btw.

Lol thankssss :) well one bike may be no more...Connie the one with the black CBR got hit by a car today unfortunately and is in the hospital right now :(

Lol thankssss :) well one bike may be no more...Connie the one with the black CBR got hit by a car today unfortunately and is in the hospital right now :(

What???! Really?
Wow that's crazy hope she's ok?

Holy ****. I'm very sorry, I hope she's okay though. Goes to show even the best bikers can get hit :(
Hope she gets well soon

Ya she'll be okay I made a post for her on the fallen riders section there's also a pic there of her bike

That's good that it wasn't to serious and she's ok :)
Way to many this year already :(.

Booya says no more scotters next year!!! lol :lmao: :wav:

Whats with the scoot, i followed him home and had fun doing elephant lake and 507. Got home early that i only got rained the last km home.

Whats with the scoot, i followed him home and had fun doing elephant lake and 507. Got home early that i only got rained the last km home.

Had a small parking lot incident, apparently you don't need to look both ways when on a scooter lol.
No biggie stuff happens and no one got hurt, on with the day and chalk that one up as wtf ;).

Very interesting display at the Algonquin Park Visitors Centre...

2qx5.jpg

Fill in the captions...

wpar.jpg

Gas and go...

esmi.jpg

What's with the scoot bashing? I'm not a big fan of scoots but that guy used to be a long standing member of gtam, until he got banned. He simply does not post in revolt, or under a different name, lol. I'd say he has more experience than half of us on that ride

Lol, good one Slap. I always wonder myself, must be entertaining

What's with the scoot bashing? I'm not a big fan of scoots but that guy used to be a long standing member of gtam, until he got banned. He simply does not post in revolt, or under a different name, lol. I'd say he has more experience than half of us on that ride

Very true, he seems like a very stand up guy! I am thinking it is all in good humour!

Last edited:
Awe man that sucks that I missed out on the ride...damn work all the time...hopefully next year!

https://truck.it/p/V1ksxlsuXW

Here's my photos from the fall colour ride. I think if the weather is warm enough again from here until whenever for the rest of the season, another one should be planned.

Finally got to check out the post...thanks Boooya for organizing this awesome ride and thanks to everyone else for posting your awesome photos (even found one with me in it :) ). Hope to see you all again at next years outing.

Back
Top Bottom