2012 Demo Days | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2012 Demo Days

I know this will sound odd, but I can technically have my "own" demo day if anyone is interested. I'm still on vacation for the next couple of days, and if anyone is interested in checking out a Ural, had questions, etc... drop by Oshawa (after messaging me through PM on here of course!) and we can meet up somewhere

Yep, a member of our group (http://www.MotorcycleDistraction.com) father is doing a Honda demo event at Mosport this weekend. Unfortunately I won't be going since we've got a long group ride to Combermere happening.

Have anymore info on that event? I'm only 30 minutes away and wouldn't mind something to do on Sunday

Awesome. I'll head down and watch the VRRA riding about. Will keep me from sitting in my room making puzzles :p I need a bike.

Amazon, since you are out there and looking for ways to get your fix, here's a little reminder for next weekend in case you missed it.
I think I'll be checking this one out on Saturday or Sunday.

BMW Motorrad Days 2012
Mosport International Raceway
August 24-26, 2012
http://www.bmw-motorrad.ca/summerfest/ride.php

Come and explore some of the scenic winding roads that southern Ontario has to offer. Tour and explore the area surrounding the raceway on your own motorcycle or try one of our new models.

On-Road Demo Rides
Want to try the new R1200R or the outstanding K1600GT? Over the course of the three day event, BMW Motorrad Canada will have its entire demo fleet of new model motorcycles available for test rides. Test rides will be offered on the hour each hour, from 9am - 4pm each day on a first-come, first-ride basis. The rides will be approximately 35 minutes in duration and include a 10 minute orientation on the bikes before each ride. Full riding and protective gear is required for all participants.

Off-Road Demo Rides
Experience the thrill of off-road riding. Off-road test rides will be offered at various times over the weekend on a carefully selected trail system located in and around the Mosport area. Carve a dirt trail on the G650GS, the F650GS, the F800GS or the R1200GS in the environment these motorcycles were actually designed for. An on-site schedule will be available with more information. Note that full riding and protective gear is required for all participants.

Parade Laps
Do you want to ride where the racers ride? Only BMW Motorrad Days event goers get the chance to ride a parade lap of the big track at Mosport International Raceway. A guided lap of the track will be done weather and schedule permitting during the lunch break on Sunday August 21st. Come and experience the incredible elevation changes of the legendary Mosport circuit.

A guided lap of the track will be done weather and schedule permitting during the lunch break on Sunday August 21st. Come and experience the incredible elevation changes of the legendary Mosport circuit.

There is no Sunday August 21, unless it is some other year or the lunar calender

Available bikes:

- V-Star 950
- Stryker
- FZ6R
- Road Star
- Super Tenere’
- R6
- FZ8

Yamaha is really picky about licensing as well. The will only let riders with a full M demo the R6, and they won't let you demo anything if your M2 is less than 3 months old.

DAMN!

I wanna demo an R6 soo badly... and I have an 'M' license! but I'll be at the cottage this weekend

I see they smartened up after Brampton powersports demo and actually brought FZ8. Tons of people wanted to demo FZ8 and FZ1.

I see they smartened up after Brampton powersports demo and actually brought FZ8. Tons of people wanted to demo FZ8 and FZ1.

actually oakville yamaha owns the FZ8 that people will be riding saturday. there FZ8 is all dressed up in rizoma accessories. If you guys wanna reserve a spot on any of the demos feel free to call Marc at oakville yamaha 905-465-9555

Back
Top Bottom