2012 Demo Days | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2012 Demo Days

Gents,
I'm planning on attending the Suzuki demo day this weekend. I really want to try the GSX-R 600. Does anyone think that they won't let me have it a go since I only have my M2? This is my 2nd summer riding.

Where?

For those a bit north of the GTA, Thomboys in Owen Sound is having a Victory Demo Day;

Where: THOMBOYS Powersports & Equipment
202297 Hwy 6&21
Owen Sound, ON N4K5N7
Canada
When: Friday June 22nd 9-3, Saturday June 23rd 9-4

I tried the Highball and the Vegas last time, great bikes.

Ducati demo day was great. Lead rider was Steve who was very relaxed and fast. I tested two bikes - Monster 1100 and Diavel. Let's just say - he let us really open it on 401!
Oh and they had Panigale by special invite only - first time I saw one in flesh. I am a big fan of S1000RR but Panigale is something different - it is majectic, streamlined and just absolutely beautifull. I'd totally hit it if it was a chick! I always liked 848 out of Ducati superbike line up but it looked like a fat pig next to Panigale.

Ducati demo day was great. Lead rider was Steve who was very relaxed and fast. I tested two bikes - Monster 1100 and Diavel. Let's just say - he let us really open it on 401!
Oh and they had Panigale by special invite only - first time I saw one in flesh. I am a big fan of S1000RR but Panigale is something different - it is majectic, streamlined and just absolutely beautifull. I'd totally hit it if it was a chick! I always liked 848 out of Ducati superbike line up but it looked like a fat pig next to Panigale.

I wish I knew sooner about the demo day. The Panigale is a very nice bike with a cool video. http://www.1199panigale.ducati.com/en/

They run till 27 so you can still try Ducati. They have three Monsters 696, 796 and 1100, Diavel, Hyper 796 and two Multistradas

Awesome Thanks! Although I may not be able to find the time. :(

Would really like to demo the 796. With an M2 I'm not sure they will let me ride anything else.

Awesome Thanks! Although I may not be able to find the time. :(

Would really like to demo the 796. With an M2 I'm not sure they will let me ride anything else.

When I had my M2 they let me ride 848. 796 should be no problem. I recommend to call in advance - several folks had to wait couple of hours today as bikes were already booked.

Also did the ducati demo day today. Steve at gp was awsome. I tried the 848 and diavel. He did the best roads within close range to the dealership. If you missed this one too bad for you. There was only 2 of us at 10am with 6 bikes still available to ride.

Yamaha demo day coming up at Brampton PowerSports July 7th. Visit http://www.bramptonpowersports.com/2012-demo-days.htm for full details.

Darn, no R1 or FZ1, but I see you have an R6, which will probably be booked the entire day, unless you're there super early or you guys have a few of them. I was there early the last demo day and I only got to ride two bikes, only one I really wanted to demo. Recommendation: Have a few of the more popular models so more people can ride em.

Darn, no R1 or FZ1, but I see you have an R6, which will probably be booked the entire day, unless you're there super early or you guys have a few of them. I was there early the last demo day and I only got to ride two bikes, only one I really wanted to demo. Recommendation: Have a few of the more popular models so more people can ride em.

And allow M2 riders on the sportbikes like some other demo sites do.

Also did the ducati demo day today. Steve at gp was awsome. I tried the 848 and diavel. He did the best roads within close range to the dealership. If you missed this one too bad for you. There was only 2 of us at 10am with 6 bikes still available to ride.

Some of us have jobs and other obligations.

Yes I'm annoyed, I've been trying to ride an 848/1198 for some time now.

For the Brampton Yamaha demo days you do need an M for R6. :mad:

Rock the Red. An All-New Honda Experience.
On July 15, 2012 you’re invited to Honda’s newest family event in Canada. Introducing Rock the Red, a one-day FREE event featuring a Gymkhana skills competition located at the Honda Campus (Elgin Mills & 404). Come out to watch and cheer as Honda motorcycles are put to the test by skilled riders, showcasing their performance through an obstacle course striving for the quickest time possible. And that's not all - The Honda Campus will be taken over by a celebration of all things red.
You can take the latest Honda Motorcycles and ATVs for a test ride, visit Power Equipment demos and Vendor Alley, or have your children participate in Junior Red Riders. Limited spots available. On-site registration. First Come First Serve. To avoid line-ups, print/sign waiver forms and submit at the pre-registration desk on the day of event. You will find waiver forms below and more details of what to expect at the new Honda Rock the Red event.
Don't miss out. RSVP by July 13th for an extra chance to win a 2012 CBR250R motorcycle or a Power Equipment package.

MAP and Directions
http://motorcycle.honda.ca/rockthered#map

Honda Demo ride at Burlington Cycle Thursday July 12 2012. From 10am to 3pm.
2201 Plains Road East, Burlington, ON L7R 3T1(905) 637-6208 ()

Should make for a interesting lunch hour.LOL

Back
Top Bottom