2011 Moto GP? | Page 27 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2011 Moto GP?

HOLY ****!!

Horrible. :(

So sad :(
He was a great guy of the track with fans. I am in total shock. Glad I had the pleasure of meeting him a few times.
RIP Marco Simoncelli

What a shame about marco. He was definetly one of the most exciting riders out there, and was really starting to have some nice results. Big loss to the motogp world.

RIP Marco Simoncelli. :(

My condolences to family, friends, team, Edwards and Rossi.

Best of luck to the MotoGP community in this time. I wonder if the MotoGP season will even continue.

RIP Super Sic, he died doing something he obviously loved doing.

Very sad end to a bright star with a great future, life seldom is fair at times like this.

This has to be especially hard on Edwards, who by all accounts is a really nice guy and on Rossi too, Sic's champion even when everyone in the MotoGP paddock was slinging crap Rossi was always there for him. They both will go through many moments of blaming themselves for this horrible day.

Terrible news. Sad to see any rider go,, but especially SIC. He really gave myself and many others hope for a greater level of entertainment in MotoGP.

Are you sure he didn't just drop the bike?

Speaking of this guy, does he have a job for next season? When is suzuki going to say if their going to enter a 1000?

Unless you can be a fly on the wall during a Suzuki board meeting, who really knows??? I am sure there's a deadline by Dorna, but I don't know what it is.

Yes it would.... only problem is that he doesn't do well there. :D

Sitting in 3rd place right now after first praactice. Doesn't mean much but good start atleast. Looks like this could be an interesting race. The ducatis seem to be doing good this week.

Back
Top Bottom