03/04 ZX6R 636exy Build. (The creamsiKKle) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

03/04 ZX6R 636exy Build. (The creamsiKKle)

I wanna ride the bike this summer, so the dismantle will wait till winter......that's when I will want all the blinging done.

more than happy to do that....if you change your mind....a week or so to turn around most bikes. Unless its like a ducati's tubular frame that'd take hours to blast and coat...

It's tubular.......dude (spoken like Bill-n-Ted,LOL)

Nice, think I might be bringing my CBR to you when I can. Workmanship seems to be top par.

Your bike is always dirty, would it even matter :rolleyes:

here are a few more parts....

DSC_4415.jpg

I wish I had half the talent, how long would it take to fully complete this project!?
Curious to see the final product...

bike stripping completed last sunday night. major part re-assembly started last night....

1 week turn around time that's what it look like right now....going to build custom brake lines, but parts are back ordered...

bike stripping completed last sunday night. major part re-assembly started last night....

1 week turn around time that's what it look like right now....going to build custom brake lines, but parts are back ordered...

1 week to do all of that?... damn!!!
Good luck man, just post lots of pics. when it's done!!!

here are a few more parts....

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/frekeyguy/DSC_4415.jpg?t=1301072547[/MG][/QUOTE]

You are doing engine covers too? Wow, dude, isn't it a bit overkill?

Its so flamboyant, I think there might be gay guys hitting on u, not to say anything wrong w/ that :)

You are doing engine covers too? Wow, dude, isn't it a bit overkill?

Its so flamboyant, I think there might be gay guys hitting on u, not to say anything wrong w/ that :)

I think its standard to do engine covers. But the crazy part is that I am going to do the valve covers and oil pan and timing sprocket cover....all stuff you'd never see

here is a little vid i made up, nothing too impressive....

[video=youtube;o8e3SRPd7mg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8e3SRPd7mg&feature=player_profilepage[/video]

here is today's progress..

IMG00287-20110326-2230.jpg

a better pic....balanced the front wheel, only needed 7g of weight, usually they need about 14g+

DSC_4428.jpg

Back
Top Bottom