03/04 ZX6R 636exy Build. (The creamsiKKle) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

03/04 ZX6R 636exy Build. (The creamsiKKle)

I hope he doesn't have more money than brains :)

Dont cry, its not your bike...And powdercoat doesnt make bikes useless...They can still make podiums...Or in his case I think hes trying to win some drag races...LOL

key there is TRYING......lol

since I am not good at it, I am hoping the sparkle will distract the other guy and I will WIN!

Last edited:

I will try to make you cry...wanna see your calipers??

IMG00254-20110316-2118.jpg

Coater did some small parts....here are the rear sets....

IMG00272-20110320-2053-1.jpg

Very nice....is that a pearl or flake in it that the coater decided to go with?

Liking that colour/look, almost looks like a buddy's KTM RC8 (with the flake size in the orange).

Very nice....is that a pearl or flake in it that the coater decided to go with?

that is a custom mix that I was happy with. the phantom coater did some test parts to see which one I liked the best. This looks vibrant under bright light, looks pastal with indoor lighting, and totally different outside in the sun.

Its a multi-layer colour....if you are asking about the orange....it is a base burnt orange with fine gold flake, the second coat has a clear with bigger gold flake in it, which gives it depth and the shimmer.

But the calipers were first coated in white, then orange, then clear. The "TOKIKCO" is actually white powdercoat....

Liking that colour/look, almost looks like a buddy's KTM RC8 (with the flake size in the orange).

thanks! IF he wants his KTM done, let me know. 1-2 week turn around

Very good job w/ the calipers. I really love the white fonts standing away from the orange. Did u know how he masked that?

If I can finalize the deal on the bike I think I am buying, I will get a hold of you. Will want a frame, swingarm, wheels, triples, and front and rear pegs and brackets done.

If I can finalize the deal on the bike I think I am buying, I will get a hold of you. Will want a frame, swingarm, wheels, triples, and front and rear pegs and brackets done.

I can turn around a bike in a week if you want....you help me with track stuff, we can work out a good deal...

I wanna ride the bike this summer, so the dismantle will wait till winter......that's when I will want all the blinging done.

Calipers look sick. Good job. White on the rims or what?

That'd be too easy to do. don't you think? This is an exercise to see what works/time times....so its going to be a full custom build. Take a running bike, tear it down and coat it and re-assemble.

Very good job w/ the calipers. I really love the white fonts standing away from the orange. Did u know how he masked that?

can't give out all the tricks.....

Back
Top Bottom