MotoGP 2018 | Page 39 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Cheers for all your hard work J.C.

Appreciated as always.. (◉ω◉)

Last edited:
Thank you John! What ever you can do is very much appreciated!
Huggs!

Live stream is up. Sorry for the audio/video sync issues, they are streaming .ts/HTML5 again :(

Won't be around to check on it. Good luck peeps!

I don't actually see any sync issues. I don't know if it builds up or something but it's all going together so far

On the feral link, my most recent event in the list of contents is Spain qualifying. 2018-05-06 11:57 Moto 3,2, & GP qualifying. Where is this live qualifying link? Does it function for iPad?

On the feral link, my most recent event in the list of contents is Spain qualifying. 2018-05-06 11:57 Moto 3,2, & GP qualifying. Where is this live qualifying link? Does it function for iPad?

I sent you a private message

Can anyone help me out with the live streaming link?

Many thanks,
Mark

Can anyone help me out with the live streaming link?

Many thanks,
Mark

Never mind, I found the link. Or at least a link, but it doesn't work for me. I either see the vertical colour bar test pattern or a black screen with the message 'Sorry, can't find any player'. What am I missing?

Mark

Never mind, I found the link. Or at least a link, but it doesn't work for me. I either see the vertical colour bar test pattern or a black screen with the message 'Sorry, can't find any player'. What am I missing?
The vertical colour bar thing is an advertisment/spyware/virus, click the white X in the very top right corner to close it.

Some browsers changed some flash player security settings again, try playing it with Internet Explorer if you're getting the "can't find player" message.

I don't actually see any sync issues. I don't know if it builds up or something but it's all going together so far
Audio/video sync always starts out perfect but when the stream freezes (because it missed getting a segment from motogp .com server) it kills the audio/video sync by one segment (approx 5 seconds). So the more the stream freezes/misses segments the more the audio/video sync will be out. Theoretically it might not miss any and the audio/video stream will be perfect. With HTML5/.ts there are no timestamps in the stream so it's unable to recover the audio/video sync like with flash/.flv. With flash it's also able to re-download missing segments "live" so there are no lockups of the stream, but it's not able to do that with HTML5/.ts.

They seem to stream the race in .flv so we'll see if the race is more stable I guess.

The vertical colour bar thing is an advertisment/spyware/virus, click the white X in the very top right corner to close it.

When I close it I get the 'can't find player message'.

Some browsers changed some flash player security settings again, try playing it with Internet Explorer if you're getting the "can't find player" message.

I am running Chrome, will try Firefox and then IE if necessary.

Thanks,
Mark

It ran with IE. The video jumped straight into Moto2, is there a way to get back to the earlier stuff or did I miss it forever?

Thanks,
Mark

It ran with IE. The video jumped straight into Moto2, is there a way to get back to the earlier stuff or did I miss it forever?
There should be a seek bar at the bottom. You can skip back up to 8 hours prior. After you skip back, let it buffer for 60 seconds then click the seek bar a HAIR ahead of where it is then it'll play perfectly.

There is a 3 minute pause right at the start of Q1 when the green light to release them from the pit lane goes off. Do not refresh or skip around, just hang out for a few minutes and it'll resume.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Just watched, beside some repeat of segments for few seconds the sync was good. Excellent quality as usual, looking forward too a kickass race!

Back
Top Bottom