Any weird hobbies out there? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any weird hobbies out there?

My gf takes Irish Dance classes. My parents take Gaelic classes. I start out the summer by skydiving.

Not really a hobby, but I'm still doing the trim work on the house I built a few years ago.
On the bicycle front, I still ride my Bottechia I bought in 1976.

My gf takes Irish Dance classes. My parents take Gaelic classes. I start out the summer by skydiving.

How about you start a new trend, Irish/Gaelic dancing while skydiving?:confused2::D
There is a lul in the tube world for new viral vids.

Kilts tend to be rather un co-operative in such circumstances.

I forgot about that angle...even more viewers...creative editing or undies, even painted on undies would have them asking is he wearing or not wearing undies:D

4 or 6 other skydivers can hold a make shift dance floor/surface and he does his thing in free fall

Bottechia

You forgot a C.

Bad paint. Pedestrian welds. Corner like scared rabbits.

BADC8CB5-3F94-49A1-883F-0C61E1ADC2FE_zpslz8n9lfo.jpg

Last edited:
FMJ = pedal bike snob ?

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I imagine that collecting bicycles is right up there with racing, in the cost department. Vintage racing at least.

I imagine that collecting bicycles is right up there with racing, in the cost department. Vintage racing at least.

I wonder how many activities self destruct into exclusive clubs because over zealous participants price the activity out of the range of mortals.

I wonder how many activities self destruct into exclusive clubs because over zealous participants price the activity out of the range of mortals.

I suspect that happens quite frequently. Things become trendy and providers figure that they can kick the price up to take a bigger bite. Fortunately wire, PVC pipe, and Paracord remain fairly cheap.

Hundreds, the "tech" that makes you more competitive in many sports, can turn an introductory sport into an arms race. People walk away, or parents just cant keep up.

Those are really nice @Amazon!

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Interesting hobbies guys. If I'm not working, doing chores around the house, or taking my son places, I reload oddball calibres for antique pistols.

Back
Top Bottom