MotoGP 2017 | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

They had Moto GP last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTEUp

Ok..my apology then, i guess in 2016 they
have changed their coverage because up to a year ago being sport wasn't showing motogp.
until last year it was speed tv /fox sports, then last year bein had nice coverage with out commercial interruption during the race.

MotoGP 2017 - Pre-Season MotoGP Test - Day 1 Full Session - Sepang 1080p50 is up in first post AS TORRENT ONLY!

Split into sub 2gb chunks for compatibility with FAT-32.

1080p50 at 5000kbps with 96kbps AAC 48000Hz stereo audio.

The super fast Stoner lap is in 05 file ;)

Enjoy!

Hi John,

The 3rd MotoGP test at Phillip Island which concludes on 15 February 2017.

Greetz,
M

MotoGP 2017 - Pre-Season MotoGP Test - Highlights, Interviews, etc - Phillip Island 720p a9 and TORRENT is up in the first post!

Enjoy :)

For the people that have been asking, the Phillip Island test WASN'T live streamed by MotoGP .com, they didn't upload the full day tests, etc. That's why there's only highlights, interviews...

For the people that have been asking, the Phillip Island test WASN'T live streamed by MotoGP .com, they didn't upload the full day tests, etc. That's why there's only highlights, interviews...
You give people something for FREE and they will complaint it`s too hot it`s too cold

Qatar MotoGP Official Test this weekend! 10 Mar - 12 Mar. Starts at 8am EST on Friday. If it's broadcast live I'll try and live stream it :)

Interesting Q&A with Jack Miller. The stuff that I thought was most interesting though was his defense of Tito Rabat. He claims that Tito Rabat is as good a rider as the Moto2 riders coming up this season, but thinks the Honda is a harder bike to ride vs Yamaha (he calls out Folger in particular) so Rabat's results suffer.

It's an interesting position. On the surface, it looks like Miller is simply not cut out for MotoGP, but Miller is a good rider and he's much more qualified to make that opinion than any of us.

http://www.sportrider.com/motogp-jack-miller-key-is-which-engine-we-get-from-hrc

I wanted to watch tests.
They did something really weird. The first day they "live streamed" it but it kept repeating, I think they just kept repeating the highlights, not sure if there was a feed problem or what. WSBK race is this weekend so to keep my sanity I'm not live streaming test day 2 and 3. Once the test is finished I'll upload a highlights and interview pack.

Last edited:
The Ducati HAMMERHEAD! :) https://streamable.com/kdz5z

e7b5d7d6fa887a0911c4691c6693b876.jpg

@The Ducati HAMMERHEAD! ...in a weird way it's kinda cool. And in winter close off the opening and you have wind protection for the hands...

Back
Top Bottom