Bogie time Aug 27/30!!! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bogie time Aug 27/30!!!

Yup new mistress

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Where's the fun in that I'm rubbing some new rubber now brand new Pirelli rosso corsa to her

Hoping everyone from yesterday is OK. Enjoy today everyone!

Damn hope she is OK and everyone else. That is an abnormal number of crashes for one day.

Morning meeting reported she had a medical condition that caused her to crash and then terrible accident with instructor hitting her in head had no choice either body other head.

Great sunny day today hot again and great riding. Only one crash in yellow today.

I too hope everyone else recovers quickly.

They talked about yesterday in meeting talking about no need to prove anything it's a track day.

Pro 6 run a terrific day and will be looking at shows for track deal package thru them for sure.

Great day today. The short downpour at 3pm cut it short for all of us running slicks. But we all ended the day in one piece and had a blast. Was great to meet @irocian. Looking forward to bumping into some more of you tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great meeting you as well heshooma

Monday was fairly crashy again with another visit from ornge, but Tuesday was pretty good. Just a few minor (for the riders at least) crashes.

I would say crashes almost every session on monday. On the way home it was a total disaster on the 401 just east of Belleville almost to Cobourg due to paving the road:mad:

Last edited:
Had a good time. Didn't run anything like a personal best, and confirmed yet again that my 600 is weak. :/ Having the new RSV4 out was a good time until I found myself getting a lot too brave on a bike that had no engine / frame protection and expensive stock fairings. Retired it with 126km on the odometer for the day.

I would say crashes almost every session on monday. On the way home it was a total disaster on the 401 just east of Belleville almost to Cobourg due to paving the road:mad:

That happened to us in July coming home from 'bogie! Took us 5 hours to get from the track to the Port Hope Onroute. We stopped there to sleep... it was completely full of transport trucks who had no doubt gone over their hours thanks to the construction. So yesterday we went home via hwy 7 to the 115 to the 401. Much better.

That happened to us in July coming home from 'bogie! Took us 5 hours to get from the track to the Port Hope Onroute. We stopped there to sleep... it was completely full of transport trucks who had no doubt gone over their hours thanks to the construction. So yesterday we went home via hwy 7 to the 115 to the 401. Much better.

Lucky you that you already knew of the construction, I unfortunately did not.lol

Sorry :p We've started checking google maps on the phone frequently during long drives but the problem is that it's such a long time from Tweed to the 401 that it could be good when you start heading south and then crap once you get there.

Guys, there is this app called Waze - download it on your phone and set your finish point. It will immediately tell you the best route with the least traffic and tell you if there is construction on the way.

Guys, there is this app called Waze - download it on your phone and set your finish point. It will immediately tell you the best route with the least traffic and tell you if there is construction on the way.
Yeah I have it. It doesn't help because you head south from Tweed and now you're committed and it's about 45 minutes until the 401. A lot can change in traffic in that time. Waze won't help with that.

Calabogie is not an easy track for first timers with lots of turns and elevation changes (blind spots) but I survived and I would go back there anytime as my first track day :)....had lots of fun, first time on a track and with pro6cycle, great weather. lots of crashes through...two transports and 1 airlift so missed some track time due to crashes (hope everyone is or will be ok who crashes). I was leaning by bike all the way to the edge of the tire by the end of the day during turns (came in with about 1 inch of tire on either side that never touched the asphalt). My first day gave me confidence and made me aware of the lines on the track.

Had three people in orientation laps: a guy from Markham with first time on the track as well, I think he did really well, third person was a girl, I think she crashed later during the day and broke a finger. Can't wait to go back again in Sep.

If the asian guy on the black bike (first time on track) who came wit his friend from Markham is on this forum, it would be great if you can share footage from your rear or front camera. I can do the same.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom