Most capable motorcycles in the (reasonable insurance rates) category? | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Most capable motorcycles in the (reasonable insurance rates) category?

Aww I missed the f4i circle jerk :(

F4i was THE girl bike back in the day. It was so far from a supersport that Honda had to add two R's to their next 600 just to get back into the game.

Pretty neat sport tourer tho! :-O

Lolz. Funniest post in thread.
Op, let's hook up in the spring, I'll let you try my versys 650. Not as much power as the f4i, much different delivery. Always fun to try something new.
For what it's worth, I didn't want anything but a ss at your age, or maybe a dual sport. At my current age (42), I'd love another ss, just not for the street anymore.

Lolz. Funniest post in thread.
Op, let's hook up in the spring, I'll let you try my versys 650. Not as much power as the f4i, much different delivery. Always fun to try something new.
For what it's worth, I didn't want anything but a ss at your age, or maybe a dual sport. At my current age (42), I'd love another ss, just not for the street anymore.

I'd enjoy that, would probably bring a friend of mine with an R3 for the trip. It's a nice little bike to.

An I know about the whole SS fascination. I'll probably end up on a sport tourer when all is said and done I think, or maybe im already on a "sport tourer" :p

If you are new I don't suggest the FZ-09 . One mistake on the throttle at launch and you'll be sitting on the ground watching your new bike total itself.

Back
Top Bottom