Same-sex marriage legal anywhere in the United States, Supreme Court rules | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Same-sex marriage legal anywhere in the United States, Supreme Court rules

<1.5% of the population is gay. Of course who needs facts and numbers when you can simply shout "majority rules" on top of a parade float.....

To spell it out simply: the majority are not bigots.

Well it would be hard to get my respect when I can't even celebrate my own views. If I post this everywhere & celebrate it I'll be labeled homophobe.

https://youtu.be/MbrIgaLHxnA

What about you specifically?

I'm okay with lgbtq folks. It's not my thing. I'm happily married with kids. The lgbtq community is not dictating to me who I can and can't love, how can anyone tell them?

organize a hetero pride parade man, who's stopping you?
This weekend I just alluded to how proud I am to be hetero. I was met with disdain. I highly doubt my parade will go far

This weekend I just alluded to how proud I am to be hetero. I was met with disdain. I highly doubt my parade will go far
I bet the very first gay pride parade was a real hit too

I bet the very first gay pride parade was a real hit too
You know you have a point. That's why I consult with gtam before making any life changing decisions

ironic that the water canons made rainbow flags above the people

but then the bean bags came out....

ironic that the water canons made rainbow flags above the people

but then the bean bags came out....

Making rainbow bruises!!!!

If a straight parade dressed and acted the way pride parades do, they would all end up on the sex offender registry. Its labled as a family event but some of the costumes etc at mardi gras and pride parades around the world are down right inappropriate in public.

CNN reported seeing an iSIS flag in a parade in the states... turns out it was a copy made up of dildos and other sex toys... id rather my kids saw the ISIS one lol.

One flag stands for uninhibited sexual satisfaction, the other for intolerance, hate, and murder of innocents. And you prefer the latter? It's a messed up world. lol

One flag stands for uninhibited sexual satisfaction, the other for intolerance, hate, and murder of innocents. And you prefer the latter? It's a messed up world. lol

Id rather my kids ask what the ISIS flag means rather then what a flag full of dildos and butt plugs means yes...

If a straight parade dressed and acted the way pride parades do, they would all end up on the sex offender registry. Its labled as a family event but some of the costumes etc at mardi gras and pride parades around the world are down right inappropriate in public.

That's what bothers me. Not because of their sexual orientation

That's because we don't believe you

Kids Gotta know about Dildos and butt plugs....

They teach that in grade school now. And not a moment too soon as far as I'm concerned.

They teach that in grade school now. And not a moment too soon as far as I'm concerned.

That's because you don't have kids. My kids don't need to know about that just yet. What ever happened to innocence?

Back
Top Bottom