Scarborough and Toronto Huge Group Ride!!! Everyone Welcome | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scarborough and Toronto Huge Group Ride!!! Everyone Welcome

shayne1990

Hey this summer is going to be amazing, looking to start a Huge Group/Crew that just LOVES Riding. WE can have a Meeting place In Scarborough/Toronto and really just ride around where ever our bikes and the amazing weather will take us. All people welcome!
Might start off slow but as the weather gets better and the group Grows looking to have a HUGE group ride, and a crew willing to ride whenever threw out the summer.
SO first i just need to no how many people are down for this and we can just go from there. :eek:
Looking for some Serious people to really start a group and Just really ride this summer

Last edited:
a bunch of ppl are riding with us from scarb. we started with 3 ppl and grew to 12 in about a week! youre welcome to join us for rides or if u organize smthng, let us know and im sure a lot of us would be down to ride :)

나의 SM-N900W8 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Soudns good, as long as things don't get stupid, count me in!

Totally jones'n for a cool group ride. Always feel a little intimidated, riding a dual-sport and all, but this group sounds promising. Sign me up!

When and where I'm in

250 friendly? novice welcome? highway riding involved? you must state all this in your posts...

The sounds of the infamous Scarborough group ride being reborn. :)

Subscribed!

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I'm in! In TO and have the summer off. Always looking for new peeps to ride with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Careful what you wish for. Groups of 20 + can either be fun or turn nasty real fast
Posted a Niagara Ride a few years ago, 20 people said they were coming, over 70 showed up. Try and manage that.

All I can say is, ensure you have a few people willing to lead and sweep that know the route so you can break the groups into smaller more manageable ones. Good luck, you gonna need it

Oh yea and offer specific details:

What:
When:
Where is the meeting location:
Requirements: M1, M2, M?
Pace: So people can judge if they should show up or not
Departure time:

If you don't provide these details this thread is just going to turn into.... have you ever seen a soccer game with 6 year olds? well like that.

Last edited:
Anyone is welcome, just really looking for people down to ride, i guess we just got to figure out a good meeting spot.
Any region as well
(not just Scarborough and Toronto) so maybe this weekend we can all meet up and go from there!!!

Back
Top Bottom