Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 99 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

So I decided to watch a chick flick that I heard is actually good...........500 Days of Summer. Watched it and it turns out it's actually a horror movie.

Really, or is that a joke? I've had that movie downloaded for years but never sat down and watched it. I might just have to now lol

Really, or is that a joke? I've had that movie downloaded for years but never sat down and watched it. I might just have to now lol
It's actually a pretty good movie but the horror part is kind of a joke......KIND OF.....if you watch it you'll see. It's NOT a romance movie AT ALL though.

Please don't watch jupiter ascending. It's horrible. Mila kunis was the equivalent of Meg from Family guy. Throughout the movie I wanted to kill her or have someone kill her. I really hoped she died.

Please don't watch jupiter ascending. It's horrible. Mila kunis was the equivalent of Meg from Family guy. Throughout the movie I wanted to kill her or have someone kill her. I really hoped she died.

You know she's the voice of Meg on Family Guy, right?

But yeah, movie looks brutal. Visuals look interesting, but I heard no story whatsoever.

Yep, I know. That's why I made the reference. I hope she gets treated like Meg now

You know she's the voice of Meg on Family Guy, right?

But yeah, movie looks brutal. Visuals look interesting, but I heard no story whatsoever.

I liked Gravity and Interstellar. The Imitation Game was good. Just watched Predestination the other day and that one was also very entertaining. Not a lot of action, if that's something you're expecting.

Finally saw "John Wick." Not much on story, but higher on body count than an '80s Schwarzenegger film. Not bad overall.

Finally saw "John Wick." Not much on story, but higher on body count than an '80s Schwarzenegger film. Not bad overall.

That was the best part. Never pretending to be anything it wasn't.

They're in talks for a sequel.

Went to see CHAPPiE last night. I really enjoyed it. If you liked District 9 (from the same people) you will like CHAPPiE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now add Fast Seven to the list.

Typical silly action movie that goes with the franchise. If you liked the last two you'll like this one.

As a heads up. With all the stuff about Paul Walker, parts of the movie are actually really hard to watch. Not what you'd expect from a F&F movie but there's a good chance you'll get a bit misty eyed towards the end of the movie. It got me right in the feels.

One thing I'll say, is that it must have been incredibly hard for the rest of the cast and crew to finish that movie without Paul.

fast seven was garbage. The whole franchise has gone down hill since the third movie. They should've just kept it to street racing instead of international seal team whatever.

wedding ringer was funny! Worth the watch. Kevin hart's new movies are turning out to be pretty decent.

Roast of justin beiber was awesome. Martha stewart killed it.

John Wick was a pretty solid action. Worth the time :)

fast seven was garbage. The whole franchise has gone down hill since the third movie. They should've just kept it to street racing instead of international seal team whatever.

wedding ringer was funny! Worth the watch. Kevin hart's new movies are turning out to be pretty decent.

Roast of justin beiber was awesome. Martha stewart killed it.
Fast 7 is garbage but the Bieber roast was awesome.... LOL

John Wick was a pretty solid action. Worth the time :)
Gotta love the head shots. Anybody who knows about assasins would know they only go for headshots. Amateurs & Toronto police goes for centre mass

Saw 'Good kill' with Ethan Hawke Bruce Greenwood and Zoe Kravitz awesome flick

-"You ever fly in a war or something?"
-"Blew away 6 Taliban's today now I'm going home to BBQ"

"Warheads on foreheads"

A MUST SEE

Gotta love the head shots. Anybody who knows about assasins would know they only go for headshots. Amateurs & Toronto police goes for centre mass

296ec05b18047d8fe017677c23496f075081d2025ae53439dd802ee7e66e0107.jpg

Even Tier-1 guys go for center mass, especially in battle. Always go for the big targets. I fire more rounds in a month than most cops do in 5 years and I wouldn't be going for headshots if I ever (God forbid) found myself in a 2-way range :cool:

296ec05b18047d8fe017677c23496f075081d2025ae53439dd802ee7e66e0107.jpg

Even Tier-1 guys go for center mass, especially in battle. Always go for the big targets. I fire more rounds in a month than most cops do in 5 years and I wouldn't be going for headshots if I ever (God forbid) found myself in a 2-way range :cool:
If I was defending myself, I'd only go for headshots. It's all a matter of numbers. Get enough bullets in one direction & of them is bound to hit.

Back
Top Bottom