York Region Riders! (Richmond Hill, Markham, Aurora, King, New Market and Vaughan) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

York Region Riders! (Richmond Hill, Markham, Aurora, King, New Market and Vaughan)

Just to let you guys know incase if you guys ever come up north on "ninth line" nothing but construction there, I rode up north on that road on "Sat" some of the road wasn't even paved, so becareful out there and take a detour =).

Anyone riding today?? (Monday Aug 18th???). Will be free at 4:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Ru_skee, I might be up for a ride. Where you riding to? I was planning to check out the route up Musselman's lake. I heard some people go out there, so I wanted to see what all the hype is all about.

Good to see riders from York Region, its painful to see all these events held in Toronto and what not and not have one in our region.

I live near Keele/king-vaughan and I m always down for a ride, especially chatime :p

Also on a second note, I know Brampton riders have a whats app group, for some quick rides/hookups, do you guys use whatsapp? Lets create one for York Region too?

Also on a second note, I know Brampton riders have a whats app group, for some quick rides/hookups, do you guys use whatsapp? Lets create one for York Region too?

Let's do it!! I'm down for a what's app group. We can post pics and quick ride plans. Start it upp

York Region Riders! (Richmond Hill, Markham, Aurora, King, New Market and ...

Anyone going to burrito boys?

went to Musselman lake this weekend on Sunday, wow very nice there =) would recommend for those that is looking for a nice place to ride to and nice scenery to see as well =).

Otay where was our invite ? :)

sorry maybe next weekend, totally was a last min thing, was suppose to go to fork of credit with another friend, than his bike died right after we met up, manage to jump start his bike so he went to see his mechanic, since i was about, rode to musselman lake =) took some pictures too, real nice there in the morning and super quiet =).

Bump. We are planning a York region riders meetup this week. Meet everyone and maybe ride down to LnL. Join the what's app group. If you don't know how. Feel free to ask. Meetup spot to be decided.

Back
Top Bottom