Yamaha R3 is here! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yamaha R3 is here!

13257scnd-art.jpg

2015-New-Yamaha-YZF-R3-6-550x342.jpg

And So it Begins...!

I like it and I'm not a yamaha fan. That's now the best looking 300 class sport bike available here.

^^^ yeah, thanks, but they don't actually show the bike.
lots of marketing crap "Riding Emotion", "New way to feel", "track Revolution", I doubt it.

^^^ yeah, thanks, but they don't actually show the bike.
I thought that was obvious? Bike is not going to be shown until November 3rd. The video gives you a good idea of what to expect and I'm excited to see the new tech involved.

I think it's anybody who wants to seriously scorch pavement.

that extra 3hp is going scorch pavement? hard to say if anyone is going to scorch much with ~40hp.

The euro model will have ABS, not sure about the NA models.

on paper, the RC390 still looks much stronger, more power at much lower revs, and 15kg less weight, and should come in near the Ninja price.

I like it and I'm not a yamaha fan. That's now the best looking 300 class sport bike available here.

Wish the R3 had similar headlights as the R6 and R1. R3 looks a lot like CBR's. I still think the Ninja is better looking; performance-wise, I don't know.

Either way, R3, Ninja 300 or RC390, it's nice to see that this 300-400 segment is hot again with some very nice bikes.

however, Yamaha, WTF...why are they using the same blue color as Suzuki? They really should have this R3 in the traditional Yammie racing colors of awesomeness..

yamaha-launches-yzr-m1-wgp-50th-anniversary-edition-video_5.jpg

2006-Yamaha-YZF-R1-50tha.jpg

Last edited:
Most are doing away with it for weight no? I agree though it does look good on the r1. Better than most undertail systems out there.
Yeah it seems so. The Agusta f4 seems to be the only one for the new models, but it's a rare one.

In recent years, there has been a rise of popularity in older super cars as technology in the new ones have gotten to a point where they are so precise that they take some of the engaging thrill away from the driving experience.

I wonder if that will ring true for motorcycles as they seem to just get better, faster and more precise than the previous generation.

I guess what I'm asking is - at what point do you stop caring how quick and powerful a street bike is, and crave a more engaging experience? (Safety aside)

But I digress.

Really nice to see the increased competition in the 300cc class. This is definitely where the market is when you factor age/insurance/price/street-usability.

Really nice to see the increased competition in the 300cc class. This is definitely where the market is when you factor age/insurance/price/street-usability.

Social engineering at it's finest, you'll have less and like it.

Back
Top Bottom